Save the Date!
Yoga Safari in Kenya with Annabelle Teleki
Laikipia & Masai Mara, Kenya
June 2 – 9, 2020
With Annabelle Teleki
Join Annabelle for 7 glorious days in East Africa!
Prepare to have your mind and heart blown wide open as we experience the animals in the wild on our daily game drives and bush walks!
We will be visiting 2 areas on this trip – Laikipia and the Masai Mara! Our 2 camps will differ, showcasing the stunning landscape unique to each area. Our first stop will be a family run, award-winning eco-lodge just north of Nairobi in the heart of the Laikipia ecosystem. Our hosts are recognized as leaders in the sustainable and responsible travel industry in Kenya.
Housed on 14,000 acres of private land, the wildlife experience here is world–class offering sightings of 4 of the Big 5 and over 430 bird species. Landscapes are far-reaching with direct views of Mount Kenya, the Aberdares, and the Lolldaiga hills.
We will share delicious home-cooked, farm to table meals in the garden and out in the bush, with produce grown onsite in the organic garden or sourced from local entrepreneurs and friends.
In addition to two game drives offered daily along with yoga and meditation practice with Annabelle, we are thrilled to have Sue Fusco joining us to guide us in a daily pranayama practice!
For the 2nd half of our journey, we travel to the world-renowned Masai Mara, where our dear friends have created an oasis beyond blissful! Also family run, this camp is perfectly situated on the banks of the Njageteck River in the private Mara North Conservancy, the camp allows for total privacy and exclusivity. The Ngoyanai springs provide permanent water, drawing in large numbers of animals to the area around camp. This camp is also particularly known for its resident lion pride which can often be seen hunting right in front of the camp and almost always can be heard roaring during the night.
We hope you can join us for this “bucket-list” once in a lifetime yoga adventure with us!
Please contact us for more info and stay tuned as we work to finalize the details of this retreat.
Our retreat center is small and intimate, space is limited and will likely sell fast!
More Details Coming Soon!
- Airport Ground Transfers from Nairobi Airport to Nairobi Hotel upon arrival on 6/2/20
- 1 night’s luxury accommodations at Nairobi Hotel on 6/2 including all taxes & breakfast
- Visit to Giraffe Centre in Nairobi on 6/3
- Ground Transfers to Wilson Airport on 6/3
- Local Flights to/from Nairobi Wilson Airport to Laikipia and Masai Mara on 6/3, 6/6 & 6/9
- Round trip transfers from Laikipia & Masai Mara Airstrips to our luxury camps
- 6 nights luxury accommodations in Laikipia & the Masai Mara (3 nights in each location)
- All meals included ~ beginning with breakfast on 6/3 and ending with lunch on 6/9 – delicious, creative, home-cooked vegetarian/vegan meals
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages throughout
- Daily Yoga, Meditation, Mantra and Pranayama with Annabelle & Sue
- Daily guided game drives to view wildlife
- Guided bush walks & picnics
- All required Park Conservation Fees for both locations
- All in-camp staff gratuities for both camps (6/3-6/19)
- Laundry Service
- Transfers from Wilson Airport to Nairobi International Airport on 6/9
IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with Annabelle in order to have your ground transportation covered. Transportation included on retreat dates only – Arrival 6/2 and departure 6/9
- Not included: International Airfare, Travel Insurance (required – see Travel Insurance Tab), Travel Visas, Immunization Costs (please check with your Doctor & the CDC on what is needed for Kenya), Massage Services, Gratuities for Guides and Spotters on daily game drives, Gratuities while in Nairobi on 6/2-3 & 6/9. (drivers, meals, etc)