Yoga Safari in Kenya with Annabelle Teleki
Laikipia & Masai Mara, Kenya
June 1 – 8, 2021
With Annabelle Teleki
Due to Covid-19, we have moved this retreat to June of 2021, and look forward to sharing a spectacular retreat with you! Please contact us with any questions.
Join Annabelle for 7 glorious days in East Africa!
Prepare to have your mind and heart blown wide open as we experience the animals in the wild on our daily game drives and bush walks!
We will be visiting 2 areas on this trip – Laikipia and the Masai Mara. Our 2 camps will differ, showcasing the stunning landscape unique to each area. Our first stop will be a family run, award-winning eco-lodge just north of Nairobi in the heart of the Laikipia ecosystem. Our hosts are recognized as leaders in the sustainable and responsible travel industry in Kenya.
Housed on 14,000 acres of private land, the wildlife experience here is world–class offering sightings of 4 of the Big 5 and over 430 bird species. Landscapes are far-reaching with direct views of Mount Kenya, the Aberdares, and the Lolldaiga hills.
We will share delicious, vegetarian home-cooked, farm to table meals in the garden and out in the bush, with produce grown onsite in the organic garden or sourced from local entrepreneurs and friends.
In addition to two game drives offered daily along with yoga and meditation practice with Annabelle, we are thrilled to have Sue Fusco joining us to guide us in a daily pranayama practice!
For the 2nd half of our journey, we travel to the world-renowned Masai Mara, where an oasis beyond blissful awaits! Camp life is something unpretentious that unfolds according to the ingredients at hand – nourishing food, solace from the unending bustle of contemporary life with no sacrifice of all the creature comforts that make it feel like home… The perfect setting for unforgettable adventure and a trove of memories to take away and treasure.
We hope you can join us for this “bucket-list” once in a lifetime yoga adventure with us!
Please contact us for more info.
Our retreat centers are small and intimate, space is limited and will likely sell fast!
- Airport Transfers from Nairobi (JK International) Airport to Hotel upon arrival on 6/1/21
- 1 night’s accommodations at a lovely Nairobi Hotel on 6/1 including all taxes & breakfast on 6/2
- Ground Transfers to Wilson Airport in Nairobi on 6/2
- Local Flights to/from Nairobi Wilson Airport to Laikipia and Masai Mara on 6/2, 6/5 & 6/8
- Round trip transfers from Laikipia & Masai Mara Airstrips to our luxury camps
- 6 nights luxury accommodations in Laikipia & the Masai Mara (3 nights in each location)
- All meals included ~ beginning with breakfast on 6/2 and ending with lunch on 6/8 – delicious, creative, home-cooked vegetarian/vegan meals
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages throughout
- Daily Yoga, Meditation, Mantra and Pranayama with Annabelle & Sue
- Daily guided game drives to view wildlife
- Guided bush walks & picnics
- All required Park Conservation Fees for both locations
- All in-camp staff gratuities for both camps (6/2-6/8)
- Laundry Service while in camp
- Transfers from Wilson Airport to Nairobi International Airport on 6/8
IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with Annabelle in order to have your ground transportation covered. Transportation included on retreat dates only – Arrival 6/1 and departure 6/8
- Not included: International Airfare, Travel Insurance (required – see Travel Insurance Tab), Travel Visas, Immunization Costs (please check with your Doctor & the CDC on what is needed for Kenya), Massage Services, Gratuities for Guides and Spotters on daily game drives, Gratuities while in Nairobi on 6/1-2 & 6/8. (drivers, meals, etc)