Yoga Safari in Kenya’s Masai Mara
February 27th – March 5th, 2016
A life-changing experience in true nature!
With Leslie Glickman and Annabelle Teleki
Vinyasa Flow & Gentle Evening Yoga Practices coupled with daily Game Drives in the wild at a luxury camp in one of Africa’s greatest wildlife parks. Perfectly situated on the banks of the Njageteck River and surrounded by 70 acres of private land this camp is a slice of heaven on earth, allowing for a most private and exclusive retreat experience in an area of pristine game viewing. A most unique and memorable, not mention transformational experience!
Join Leslie and Annabelle for a week of yoga and wildlife! This is a “bucket-list” trip and we’d be honored to have you with us! We will be with you every step of the way, everything will be taken care of ~ we are so thrilled to be collaborating on this once in a lifetime yoga adventure, and hope you can join us!
Our retreat center is small and intimate, space is limited and will likely sell fast! Your $500 Non-Refundable “Placeholder” deposit will ensure your spot!
Leslie Glickman, ERYT 500, started teaching Yoga in 1995 and has a passion for building community and creating a safe space for her students to grow. She has been working in health and wellness for over 23 years and is highly sought after as both a teacher and presenter and has developed a reputation as one of South Florida’s most recognized yoga personalities. She teaches a variety of styles and believes that there is a yoga practice for every “body”.
Learn more about Leslie and visit her website, www.yogajourney.com
Annabelle Teleki, E-RYT 200, RYT-500, Yogini, teacher, and founder of Satya Retreats. Her passion for yoga is rooted in the belief that yoga heals through connection. Her continuous study and practice of the Yamas and Niyamas are her ethical guide as a teacher, student, and citizen of this world! Annabelle’s classes incorporate the traditions of Iyengar, Ashtanga and Vini Yoga, with a strong focus on Vinyasa Flow. Annabelle brings a lifetime of travel and spiritual awareness to her practice and teaching.
Learn more about Annabelle and visit her website, www.satyayoga.info
- Airport Ground Transfers from Nairobi Airport to Nairobi Hotel upon arrival on 2/27/16
- 1 night shared accommodations at Nairobi Hotel on 2/27/16 including all taxes & breakfast
- Ground Transfers from Nairobi Hotel to Wilson Airport
- Local Flights to/from Nairobi Wilson Airport to the Masai Mara
- Round trip transfers from Masai Mara Airstrip to our luxury camp
- 6 nights shared luxury accommodations
- All meals included ~ delicious vegetarian & fish options
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages throughout
- Daily Yoga, Meditation, Mantra and Pranayama with Leslie & Annabelle
- Daily guided game drives to view wildlife
- Guided bush walks & picnics
- All required Park Conservation Fees
- All gratuities while in the Masai Mara (2/28-3/5)
- Laundry Service
- Ground Transfers from Wilson Airport to Nairobi International Airport on 3/5. IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with Annabelle in order to have your ground transportation covered. Transportation included on retreat dates only – Arrival 2/27 and departure 3/5
- Not included: International Airfare, Travel Insurance (required – see Travel Insurance Tab), Travel Visas, Immunization Costs (please check with your Doctor on what is needed for Kenya), Massage Services, Gratuities for Guides and Spotters on daily game drives, Gratuities while in Nairobi on 2/27 & 3/5. (drivers, meals, etc)