Winter Light Retreat ~
Yoga and Meditation with Heather Tiddens
Wednesday, November 4th to Sunday, November 8th, 2015
With Heather Tiddens
The light of winter illuminates our landscape newly: exposing aspects not highlighted during other seasons, while casting longer, darker shadows that bring our environment into sharper contrast. In this retreat, we will simply practice; shining the light of our awareness into our inner landscape, breathing and moving to awaken what has become stagnant, and relaxing into stillness the excess stresses of our daily life. Mornings begin with Meditation. Sitting still, checking in, perceiving the “truth of what’s happening now”. After a light breakfast, the strong, invigorating Yang yoga practice will energize and revitalize you. Later in the afternoons, we will settle into Yin Yoga poses, a restoring, replenishing and calming practice. Evening meditation completes each day..
The retreat center is located on 355 acres of mountain-top redwood forest and grassland overlooking Monterey Bay, in Northern California. The atmosphere is peaceful and the setting beautiful, from the magnificent vista of the bay to the surrounding redwood hillsides. Our meals are vegetarian, made with the highest quality, delicious, fresh, lovingly prepared and presented foods. You will have time to soak in the hot tub and relax with a massage and the herbal steam bath facilities.
Heather teaches yoga and leads ceremony to empower people in embodying their most authentic selves. Her teaching is grounded in her training and studies integrating Yin and Yang (active Hatha) styles of yoga, hands-on healing modalities, mindfulness practices and indigenous ceremony ways.
To learn more about Heather, click here.
- Daily Yoga & Meditation Practices w/ Heather! (mats & props provided)
- 4 night’s Accommodations including all taxes (Triples & Dorm spaces)
- 3 Fresh, Vegetarian Meals Daily (beginning with Dinner on 11/4 and ending with Lunch on 11/8)
- Use of Hot Tub, Beautiful Hiking Trails
- Transportation to/from Retreat Center
- Spa Services – please click here to review and reserve if you please!
- Extras from the Coffee Shop and Book Store On Site