Spiritual and Cultural Immersion to Akumal, Mexico
with Annabelle Teleki
Wednesday Nov. 6th to Monday Nov. 11th, 2019
With Annabelle Teleki
Join Annabelle for a 5-day immersion into the land of the Maya! Our home for 5 days will be in a boutique hotel housed in the jungle, near the town of Akumal, 1 hour ‘s drive just south of Cancun. The jungle’s energy has a stillness that is unique and unlike any other.
We will stay in beautiful cabanas in a peaceful setting, surrounded by a symphony of tropical birds, native trees, and a swimming pool containing the sacred waters of a nearby cenote.
We will begin each day with a healing and well-rounded yoga practice led by Annabelle. In the later afternoons, we will experience energy healing sessions with Sabina.
In between, there will be cultural activities to nearby Mayan ruins, magical cenotes (a natural underground sinkhole) visits to the crystal clear blue waters of the Caribbean beaches and an optional Temazcal (Mayan Sweatlodge ceremony led by a local Shaman). There will also be plenty of time for rest and relaxation, massage and the sharing of amazing meals together!
If you are interested in going deep, this one is for you!
- 5 nights accommodations, including all taxes
- Daily early morning coffee/tea service
- Daily delicious breakfast & dinner, beginning with dinner on 11/6 and ending with breakfast on 11/11
- Daily yoga practices with Annabelle: Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Mantra (please bring your own mat & any props you may need)
- Daily meditation and energy clearing with Sabina Tamm
- Magical Excursions to nearby Cenote, Mayan Ruins and local villages
- Fresh drinking water provided throughout (bring your water bottle!)
- Round-trip Group Airport Transfers from the Cancun airport to our hotel. IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with us in order to have your transportation covered. Transportation included on retreat dates only (Nov 6 & 11)
- All gratuities included for housekeeping and included meals
- Airfare, 3 lunches, travel insurance, massage, or other activities/excursions not listed above. There will be an optional Temazcal (Mayan Sweat Lodge) led by local Shaman. Gratuities for guide on excursion days not included.