Sacred journey through Northern India with Seane Corn!
Sunday, February 25th to Friday, March 8th, 2024~
It’s time to return to Mother India!
Join Seane for this sacred pilgrimage; a journey through Northern India! We are more than thrilled to be offering this trip once again and hope you can join us.
Our daily yoga & meditation practices with Seane will be thoughtfully crafted, supporting us in the integration of all that we are experiencing during this once-in-a-lifetime journey to the Motherland.
Places we plan to visit are Delhi, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Vrindavan, Agra to see the Taj Mahal and the holy city of Varanasi!
We will experience sacred temples, ashrams, local markets and so much more. We will have the privilege of attending evening prayer rituals (“Aarti”) & ceremonies on the river Ganges.
Accompanied by expert local guides throughout the entire trip, along with an onsite trip manager will ensure a smooth, comfortable, and authentic experience, and we’ll enjoy delicious local, vegetarian & vegan cuisine, among many other adventures together!
We look forward to creating rich memories and to opening our hearts and minds to this ancient, spiritual culture where our beloved Yoga first began.
We are also planning a 6 day optional extension following this retreat to Rishikesh! This journey will include daily passes to attend the world famous annual International Yoga Festival, where Seane, along with many other world class teachers, will be teaching that week!
Click here to read more about Fly for India, the wonderful tour company and dear friends we partner with.
Seane Corn is an internationally celebrated yoga teacher known for her impassioned activism, unique self-expression, and inspirational style of teaching that incorporates both the physical and mystical aspects of the practice of yoga. Her classes integrate dynamic vinyasa flow asana (linking movement with breath) with the application of precise alignment, meditation, visualization, intention and prayer to create an inner journey towards healing and empowerment.
To read more about Seane, visit: www.seanecorn.com
- Airport transfers are included on travel days (Feb 25th and March 8th)
- 12 nights total accommodations, including all taxes (we will be staying at 6 different hotels during this trip – all hotels are 4/5 star category, with the exception of 2 nights where we will stay in an Ashram in Vrindavan)
- All meals, beginning with breakfast on February 26th and ending with lunch on March 8th *all vegetarian and vegan*
- Daily yoga practice with Seane! Please bring your own mat and any props you need
- English-speaking, top-notch local guide throughout the entire trip
- Satya Retreats onsite manager throughout the entire trip
- Private air-conditioned tour bus for portions of our tour (see itinerary)
- Fresh drinking water provided while on the tour bus
- Local transportation for certain trip portions (tuk-tuk, local cars/jeeps, etc.)
- Domestic flights w/in India (Delhi-Varanasi-Delhi on 3/5 & 3/8)
- All entrance fees to sites as per the tour itinerary
- All gratuities included for housekeeping included meals, drivers, and guides
- All applicable taxes
- Not included: International airfare, travel insurance, travel visa & immunization fees, ayurvedic spa treatments, alcoholic beverages, additional and extra activities/excursions