Retreat to Within in Eleuthera, Bahamas!
Saturday, March 2nd, to Saturday, March 9th, 2019
With Melody Moore Ph.D., RYT
Have you been feeling as though some time away from every day life would serve you well? Are you looking to set aside the daily grind to give yourself space to tap into your own needs? Is your caring of others getting in the way of your ability to take care of you?
- A small group experience that leaves lots of space for you to relax, write, play, BE.
- A daily yoga practice that will focus on your needs and your expression
- Optional nightly workshops where we seek to understand ourselves and the ways we create our reality and find presence within
- A gorgeous setting of sand, sun, and surf in our private accommodation…there will only be 12 guests!
Retreat to Within: Your interior landscape is rich with capacity, experience, and wisdom. Escape to paradise to slow down, get present, and call yourself back home to you. Rediscover your inherent worthiness, deep desires, and vision for your life.
Dr. Melody Moore will guide you through yoga, meditation, breathing, and self-love in a week-long retreat in paradise. Join like-hearted seekers on pink sand beaches in our own private beachfront villa to unwind, undo, and unlock the keys to your self-love and self-trust. This week will serve to guide you as you create the life you deeply desire.
Register by January 1st and make 2019 a year that you commit to finding strength, calm, and presence within YOU.
- 7 nights accommodations in an ocean-front private home
- Daily locally catered delicious Breakfast & 5 Dinners
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks, coffee/tea and other beverages
- Daily yoga practices with Melody (please bring your own mat & any props you may need)
- Daily late afternoon soul stirring experiences guided by Melody
- All gratuities included
- A stunning beach, just footsteps from your room!
- Not included: Airfare, Airport Transfers, lunches, 2 Dinners, Travel Insurance, Massage, or other activities/excursions.
Rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis – space is limited!
Your $500 Non-Refundable “Placeholder” deposit will secure your spot!
If you prefer to share your room we will do our best to match you with a roommate. If we are unable to do so a supplement may apply.
*Below Prices are per person*
Note: Payment options include credit card or bank transfer payment. Fees applied at check out.
Double (2 Doubles): $3125 per person (3 of these rooms available)
Double (1 King & 1 Twin): $3125 per person (3 of these rooms available)
Double (1King/shared): $3125 per person (2 of these rooms available)
Single (1 King): $3935 (3 of these rooms available) — SOLD OUT
We recommend purchasing travel insurance. None of us can predict unexpected events in our lives: illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, etc. By purchasing a comprehensive plan, you will ensure being covered in full should you need to cancel after the said cancellation deadline. Please refer to our Travel Insurance Tab for a reputable company.
A $500 Non-Refundable “placeholder” deposit will secure your spot
You are welcome to either pay the $500 non-refundable placeholder deposit, or you may also opt to pay for your retreat in full.
- If you pay the non-refundable $500 placeholder deposit then the balance is due on or before October 30th
- If you’ve opted to pay the $500 deposit, we will invoice you for the remaining balance
- Full retreat payment due by October 30th
- No refunds or cancellations after October 30th
- We recommend purchasing travel insurance. None of us can predict unexpected events in our lives: illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, etc. By purchasing a comprehensive plan, you will ensure being covered in full should you need to cancel after the said cancellation deadline. Please refer to our Travel Insurance Tab for a reputable company.
Please read through the Terms & Conditions agreement before registering for this retreat. The agreement will open in new window.
Thank you for taking the time to read through, agree to, and respect our terms and conditions. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to offering you our very best in the way of service, support and attention as you prepare for your retreat!
We recommend purchasing travel insurance. None of us can predict unexpected events in our lives: illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, etc. By investing in a comprehensive plan at the time you commit to your retreat, you will ensure being covered in full should you need to cancel for any reason.