Retreat to the Mexican Pacific Coast with Seane Corn
Saturday, April 15th – Saturday, April 22nd, 2023
It’s time to Retreat! We have missed the excitement and inspiration that comes with offering a very special journey…one which includes yoga, community, healing, nature, nourishment, culture, depth and adventure!
We cannot wait to welcome you for Seane’s first international retreat since 2019. Join us for a true immersion into nature, just outside of Zihuatanejo, Mexico. We are beyond thrilled to share this time with you, and have chosen a space that is truly made to R E T R E A T.
We are creating an experience which offers REST, RELAXATION, REJUVENATION & HEALING…
Seane will lead us through daily healing yoga practices on a virgin beach, facing the dramatic pacific ocean. We will share amazing farm to table meals, there will be time for both rest and reflection as well as adventure and deeper work.
This retreat is an experience that is “immersed in nature” – truly!
This means you will be exposed to nature and its “natural guests”. It means you will hear a symphony of night creatures (which is an amazing way to be lulled off to sleep each night)!
This means you will be exposed to all the elements in a way that is more intense than what most of us are accustomed to. If you are a lover of nature you will thrive here! If you are someone who is afraid of insects and other creatures of nature, this may not be the spot for you; it is not a hermetically sealed environment.
Please be prepared to show proof of full Covid-19 vaccination in order to attend. Depending upon the state of this virus come 2023, we may also require a negative Covid-19 test prior to departure – stay tuned so that we are able to determine what’s best as we get closer.
A $1000 non-refundable deposit will secure your spot. This retreat will likely sell out quickly. Single rooms are limited.
We hope you can join us!
Seane Corn is an internationally celebrated yoga teacher known for her impassioned activism, unique self-expression, and inspirational style of teaching that incorporates both the physical and mystical aspects of the practice of yoga. Her classes integrate dynamic vinyasa flow asana (linking movement with breath) with the application of precise alignment, meditation, visualization, intention and prayer to create an inner journey towards healing and empowerment.
To read more about Seane, visit: www.seanecorn.com
- 7 nights eco luxury accommodations, including all taxes
- Daily early morning coffee/tea/juice and fruit service
- 3 daily delicious, home cooked, farm to table vegan meals, beginning with dinner on 4/15 and ending with breakfast on 4/22
- Daily yoga practices with Seane , a.m. & p.m. Mats & props provided. (We will skip a practice on day(s) when we are scheduled to do Temazcal)
- Our “excursion” will be a very special Temazcal Ceremony/Ritual (Mexican Sweat Lodge), privately led by a local Shaman or “Temazcalera” (please feel free to reach out to Satya Retreats for more info if curious).
- A beautiful 60 minute, oceanfront massage
- Fresh drinking water & fresh made juices + agua frescas provided throughout (bring your water bottle!)
- Round-trip Group Airport Transfers from the Zihuatanejo airport (ZIH) to our hotel. IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with us in order to have your transportation covered. Transportation included on retreat dates only (April 15 & 22)
- Gratuities included for all staff
- Tip & Donation to Regenerative Trust for Turtle Sanctuary & other social/environmental impact work
- Onsite Management w/ Satya Retreats
Airfare, travel insurance **strongly advised**, additional spa treatments, additional excursions (lots to choose from). Gratuities for guides on excursion days not included.