3 spots open!
Retreat to the Caribbean Island of Tobago w/ Seane Corn!
Monday, August 17th to Monday, August 24th, 2020
Join Seane for a 7-night retreat to the truly unique destination of Tobago! Located on the island’s quieter western coast in a small fishing village, you’ll get a sense of the ‘real Tobago’. Soak up the local culture, beautiful sandy beaches, a guided walking tour through the rain forest, an evening bioluminescent experience, and of course, daily yoga practices in a tropical setting with Seane! We have some very special offerings planned for you in collaboration with the local community, including story-telling, a private acoustic concert with local musicians and more! Join us! Space is very limited.
We have planned a 3 day extension in Trinidad, following this retreat from August 24-27, where we will have the opportunity to immerse ourselves in the traditions and culture of Port of Spain – more nature, and YES, more yoga! All are welcome, whether on the main Tobago retreat or not. For more information and to register for this 3 day immersion, click here.
- 7 nights accommodations, including all taxes
- Daily early morning coffee/tea/fruit service
- Daily deliciously tropical, home-cooked vegan breakfast & dinner, beginning with dinner on 8/17 and ending with breakfast on 8/24
- Daily yoga practices with Seane (mats & props provided, feel free to bring your own mat if you prefer)
- Magical Excursions: Bio luminescent tour, guided walk through the Rain Forest, special private concert with local musicians, and more!
- Fresh drinking water provided throughout (bring your water bottle!)
- Round-trip Group Airport Transfers in Tobago to our hotel. IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with us in order to have your ground transportation covered in Tobago. Transportation included on retreat dates only (August 17 & 24)
- All hotel staff gratuities included
- Dedicated Onsite Retreat Manager
- International Airfare & local flight from Trinidad (POS) to Tobago (TAB), lunches, travel insurance, massage, or other activities/excursions not listed above. Alcoholic beverages, gratuities for guides on excursion days not included