Radiance: A Yoga Retreat in Mexico with Michelle Cordero
Sunday, February 9th to Saturday, February 15th, 2020
With Michelle Cordero
Self-care is an essential and radical act because burnout is close at hand, and the world needs us to shine our light brighter and more than ever.
Join Michelle on her fifth annual retreat to Mexico and cultivate your Radiance!
Take time out to relax and be nourished in all of these ways and more:
- Two yoga classes per day with Michelle
- Lay on the beach, go for a swim, take a walk, read, meditate, make new friends
- Three delicious farm to table fresh Mexican meals made with ingredients from the onsite garden
- Unique opportunity to shepherd baby turtles into the ocean
This week is a gift for your soul, you’ll come back lit up from the inside out!
Our retreat center is small and intimate, space is limited and will likely sell fast!
Your $500 Non-Refundable “Placeholder” deposit will secure your spot!
Michelle has spent the last twenty two years exploring several styles of Hatha Yoga in depth: Ashtanga, Jivamukti, Yogaworks, Vinyasa Flow and Anusara. In 2002 she met Ana Forrest and was inspired by her style enough to fulfill the rigorous requirements to become a Certified Forrest Yoga Teacher. A teacher’s teacher, Michelle is one of the creators and Lead Trainers of Stellarflow 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training in Berkeley. She also travels extensively leading workshops and trainings around the globe. Tremendously skilled at tailoring the practice to meet the needs of each individual student, Michelle will ask you to challenge yourself safely. You will learn to listen to your body and work with the breath in order to find deeper levels of flexibility and strength that may surprise you. Michelle’s vibrant personality and sense of humor add a dash of fun and playfulness into the mix.
Learn more about Michelle and visit her website, www.michellecordero.com
- 6 nights beachfront accommodations, including all taxes
- Coffee/Tea and fresh agua fresca + light snacks offered throughout each day
- All Meals ~ deliciously healthy and *amazing* home-cooked, mostly vegetarian with fish options – Farm to Table, from the garden!
- Twice daily yoga practice with Michelle in a tropical setting where the ocean and mountains/jungle are your backdrop! (mats & props provided) **we will take 1 afternoon off mid-week where there will be a morning practice only, to allow for optional activities & excursions in the afternoon**
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers (fly into Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo) IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with us in order to have your transportation covered.
- All gratuities included
- Not included:
Airfare, travel insurance, massage, or other optional activities.