Join Annabelle next November for 5 days of rest, relaxation, reflection, healing and adventure in Isla Mujeres, Mexico!
We will be offering an additional 3 days in the beautiful, colonial city of Merida as an optional extension! A truly magical combination ~ Beach, nature, rest…blended with a rich cultural experience! Click here to learn more about Merida.
What is it to truly be present and still, and how can we do so with grace, even when its hard? When we are rested and taken care of, it becomes easier to be present with what is. How can we find presence and stillness in the midst of both our internal and external chaos?
On this retreat, time and space will be offered for reflection, transformation and healing. We will set intentions together through our daily yoga practice, guided meditations, ritual and energy clearing… We are so blessed to once again have Sabina Tamm joining us for the energy healing portion of this retreat!
There will be ample down time within a safe & beautiful environment, allowing us to digest our experiences and emotions. This down time is yours to do with as you wish! Nap, swim in the Caribbean’s clear & healing blue waters, read, journal…and explore the island in a golf cart! If you are more of an “adventurer” there are various activities available to you on the island as well.
If you feel so inspired, you can spend an hour or 2 visiting and/or walking the dogs at Isla Animals! www.islaanimals.org
Our retreat center is small and intimate, space is limited and will likely sell fast! Your $500 Non-Refundable “Placeholder” deposit will secure your spot!
Please click here if you are interested in joining an optional 3 day tour extension following this retreat to the beautiful, colonial city of Merida! We will visit Mayan Ruins, a sacred Cenote, and will have free time to explore Merida by foot.
Contact us for more details.
Annabelle Teleki, E-RYT 200, RYT-500, Yogini, teacher, and founder of Satya Retreats. Annabelle first discovered the practice of yoga through Asana in 1997. Since then she has experienced and practiced various styles under the Hatha Yoga umbrella. Annabelle began teaching Yoga in 2007, while living in the Yucatan. She has been teaching Vinyasa Flow & Deep Flow Yoga in the SF Bay Area since 2008.
Learn more about Annabelle and visit her website, www.satyayoga.info
- 5 nights ocean view accommodations, including all taxes
- Daily early morning coffee/tea service
- Daily full & delicious, tropical brunch overlooking the Caribbean
- 2 very special group dinners
- “Lunch & Learn” food demo and healthy Raw/Vegan lunch with Lucia Di Cesare, of Simply Healthy Living.
- Daily yoga practices with Annabelle, ocean front! Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Mantra (please bring your own mat & any props you may need)
- Meditation, Energy Clearing and South Point Rituals with Sabina Tamm
- Fresh drinking water provided throughout (bring your water bottle!)
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers – to/from Ferry, and ground transportation to and from hotel on Isla. IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with us in order to have your transportation covered. Transportation included on retreat dates only.
- All gratuities included for housekeeping, included meals and transportation.
- Use of Golf Carts for the 5 days we are on the island!
- Not included: Airfare, Ferry cost to/from Isla, lunches and 3 dinners, travel insurance, massage, or other activities/excursions.
Rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
Your $500 Non-Refundable “Placeholder” deposit will secure your spot!
If you prefer to share your room we will do our best to match you with a roommate. If we
are unable to do so a supplement may apply.
*Below Prices are per person*
Double (2 queens) w/ ocean view: $2220 per person
Double Family Room w/ partial ocean view: (1 king + 1 sofa bed): $2321 per person – SOLD OUT
Triple Family Room (as above) $2119 per person – SOLD OUT
Single King Suite w/ ocean view: $2725
Double King Suite w/ ocean view: $2271 per person (1 King bed, shared)
We recommend purchasing travel insurance. None of us can predict unexpected
events in our lives: illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, etc. By purchasing a
comprehensive plan, you will ensure being covered in full should you need to cancel
after the said cancellation deadline. Please refer to our Travel Insurance Tab for a
A $500 Non-Refundable “placeholder” deposit will secure your spot
You are welcome to either pay the $500 non-refundable placeholder deposit, or you
may also opt to pay for your retreat in full.
- If you pay the non-refundable $500 placeholder deposit then the balance is
due on or before September 4th
- If you’ve opted to pay the $500 deposit, we will invoice you for the remaining
- Full retreat payment due by September 4th
- No refunds or cancellations after September 4th
- We recommend purchasing travel insurance. None of us can predict unexpected events in our lives: illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, etc. By purchasing a comprehensive plan, you will ensure being covered in full should you need to cancel after the said cancellation deadline. Please refer to our Travel Insurance Tab for a reputable company.
Please read through the Terms & Conditions agreement before registering for this retreat. The agreement will open in new window.
Thank you for taking the time to read through, agree to, and respect our terms and conditions. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to offering you our very best in the way of service, support and attention as you prepare for your retreat!
We recommend purchasing travel insurance. None of us can predict unexpected events in our lives: illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, etc. By investing in a comprehensive plan at the time you commit to your retreat, you will ensure being covered in full should you need to cancel for any reason.
Lucia Di Cesare, BSc, RHN, PTS, is currently living on Isla Mujeres, Lucia is promoting a healthy lifestyle at Red Buddha Yoga & Wellness. She hosts raw, vegan Lunch & Learns on a monthly basis, and each week hosts a local organic farmers market. She has a passion for food and cooking, and therefore has made it her mission to make everyone’s favourite dishes with a healthy twist.
Lucia is a graduate from the University of Western Ontario, Canada with a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, BSc. After spending many years working in the corporate world, she began to notice how stress, lifestyle and diet affected the wellbeing of herself and those around her. With her scientific background she had a natural curiosity to learn how those factors affected our wellbeing and what we can do about it!
Through the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, CSNN, a science based program focusing on Holistic Health, Lucia became a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, RHN. From this program she understood that health and wellbeing is a function of Mind, Body and Spirit.
What is an RHN? A Registered Holistic Nutritionist is a professional, with a set code of ethics, trained in Natural Nutrition and complementary therapies, whose principal function is to educate individuals and groups about the benefits and health impact of optimal nutrition.