Join Annabelle next November for 5 days of rest, relaxation, reflection, healing and adventure in Isla Mujeres, Mexico!
What is it to truly be present and still, and how can we do so with grace, even when its hard? When we are rested and taken care of, it becomes easier to be present with what is. How can we find presence and stillness in the midst of both our internal and external chaos?
On this retreat, time and space will be offered for reflection, transformation and healing. We will set intentions together through our daily yoga practice, guided meditations, ritual and energy clearing… We are so blessed to once again have Sabina Tamm joining us for the energy healing portion of this retreat!
There will be ample down time within a safe & beautiful environment, allowing us to digest our experiences and emotions. This down time is yours to do with as you wish! Nap, swim in the Caribbean’s clear & healing blue waters, read, journal…and explore the island in a golf cart! If you are more of an “adventurer” there are various activities available to you on the island as well.
If you feel so inspired, you can spend an hour or 2 visiting and/or walking the dogs at Isla Animals! www.islaanimals.org
Our retreat center is small and intimate, space is limited and will likely sell fast! Your $500 Non-Refundable “Placeholder” deposit will secure your spot!
Contact us for more details.
Annabelle Teleki, E-RYT 200, RYT-500, Yogini, teacher, and founder of Satya Retreats. Annabelle first discovered the practice of yoga through Asana in 1997. Since then she has experienced and practiced various styles under the Hatha Yoga umbrella. Annabelle began teaching Yoga in 2007, while living in the Yucatan. She has been teaching Vinyasa Flow & Deep Flow Yoga in the SF Bay Area since 2008.
Learn more about Annabelle and visit her website, www.satyayoga.info
- 5 nights ocean view accommodations, including all taxes
- Daily early morning coffee/tea service
- Daily full & delicious, tropical brunch overlooking the Caribbean
- 2 very special group dinners
- “Lunch & Learn” food demo and healthy Raw/Vegan lunch with Lucia Di Cesare, of Simply Healthy Living.
- Daily yoga practices with Annabelle, ocean front! Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Mantra (please bring your own mat & any props you may need)
- Meditation, Energy Clearing and South Point Rituals with Sabina Tamm
- Fresh drinking water provided throughout (bring your water bottle!)
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers – to/from Ferry, and ground transportation to and from hotel on Isla. IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with us in order to have your transportation covered. Transportation included on retreat dates only.
- All gratuities included for housekeeping, included meals and transportation.
- Use of Golf Carts for the 5 days we are on the island!
- Not included: Airfare, Ferry cost to/from Isla, lunches and 3 dinners, travel insurance, massage, or other activities/excursions.