Journey to Rishikesh, India w/ Satya Retreats~
Attend the world-famous annual International Yoga Festival in Rishikesh!
Friday, March 8th to Thursday, March 14th, 2024
With Satya Retreats
Please join us for 6 nights in Rishikesh, the birthplace of Yoga! Here we will have the opportunity to attend the world-famous International Yoga Festival, joining our beloved teacher Seane Corn and numerous other world-renowned yoga teachers.
In addition, there will be time and opportunity to explore Rishikesh itself.
Located in the foothills of the Himalayas in northern India, Rishikesh is known as the “Yoga Capital of the World”. It is known as the pilgrimage town and is regarded as one of the holiest places for Hindus. Hindu sages and saints have visited Rishikesh since ancient times to meditate in search of higher knowledge.
Space will be limited on this trip. This trip can be purchased as an extension for those attending the main retreat (Feb 25-March 8) or can be a stand-alone trip for anyone wishing to travel to Rishikesh with us as a group. All are welcome!
Click here to read more about Fly for India, the fantastic tour company we partner with!
- 6 nights accommodations including all taxes
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- International Yoga Festival passes for 4 days (March 9/10/11/12) Please bring your own mat and any props you need
- Welcome Dinner +(March 8th)
- Farewell Dinner (March 13th)
- Airport Transfers on travel days (March 8 & 14)
- Round Trip flights from Delhi – Rishikesh – Delhi on 3/8 & 3/14
- Private vehicles within Rishikesh (Tuk Tuk, Jeeps, etc) on excursion days
- All entrance tickets as per tour itinerary
- Local Tour Leader & Satya Retreats Trip Manager for the duration of our time together (English-speaking)
- Gratuities for hotel staff, restaurnant staff for included meals, tour guide and driver
- Not included: International Airfare, Travel insurance,Visa fees, lunches and 4 dinners, Ayurvedic/Spa treatments, Alcoholic beverages and any other additional/extra activities