Journey to Agra & Rishikesh w/ Satya Retreats~
Attend the world famous 30th Annual International Yoga Festival in Rishikesh!
Wednesday, February 27th to Tuesday, March 5th, 2019
With Satya Retreats
Please join us for an adventure in Northern India, hosted by Satya Retreats. We will begin our journey in the bustling and dynamic city of New Delhi, followed by an overnight visit to Agra to visit the Taj Mahal! Next we head to Rishikesh, the birthplace of Yoga, where we will stay for the remainder the trip. Here we will have the opportunity to attend the world famous International Yoga Festival!
In addition, there will be time and opportunity to explore Rishikesh itself.
Located in the foothills of the Himalayas, in northern India, Rishikesh is know as the “Yoga Capital of the World”. It is known as the pilgrimage town and regarded as one of the holiest places to Hindus. Hindu sages and saints have visited Rishikesh since ancient times to meditate in search of higher knowledge.
Space will be limited on this trip.
To view our itinerary, click here. Itinerary subject to change.
Click here to read more about Fly for India, the wonderful tour company we are partnering with!
- 6 nights accommodations including all taxes
- Daily Breakfast
- International Yoga Festival passes for 4 days (March 1-4)
- Group Lunch & Welcome Dinner on first day (Feb 27th in Agra)
- Farewell Dinner (March 4th in Rishikesh)
- Airport Transfers
- Round Trip flights from Delhi – Rishikesh – Delhi on 2/28 & 3/5
- Private transportation by A/C coach for trip to Agra/Taj Mahal on Feb 27-28 and for other optional excursions/sightseeing as needed in Rishikesh
- Entrance tickets as per tour itinerary (Agra Fort & Taj Mahal)
- Drinking water for ground travel
- Local Tour Leader & Satya Retreats Trip Manager for the duration of our time together
- Gratuities for hotel staff, restaurnant staff for included meals, tour guide and driver
- Not included: International Airfare, most lunches and 4 dinners, travel insurance, ayurvedic treatments and any other additional/extra activities