Journey to Agra & Rishikesh w/ Satya Retreats~
Attend the world famous 30th Annual International Yoga Festival in Rishikesh!
Wednesday, February 27th to Tuesday, March 5th, 2019
With Satya Retreats
Please join us for an adventure in Northern India, hosted by Satya Retreats. We will begin our journey in the bustling and dynamic city of New Delhi, followed by an overnight visit to Agra to visit the Taj Mahal! Next we head to Rishikesh, the birthplace of Yoga, where we will stay for the remainder the trip. Here we will have the opportunity to attend the world famous International Yoga Festival!
In addition, there will be time and opportunity to explore Rishikesh itself.
Located in the foothills of the Himalayas, in northern India, Rishikesh is know as the “Yoga Capital of the World”. It is known as the pilgrimage town and regarded as one of the holiest places to Hindus. Hindu sages and saints have visited Rishikesh since ancient times to meditate in search of higher knowledge.
Space will be limited on this trip.
To view our itinerary, click here. Itinerary subject to change.
Click here to read more about Fly for India, the wonderful tour company we are partnering with!
- 6 nights accommodations including all taxes
- Daily Breakfast
- International Yoga Festival passes for 4 days (March 1-4)
- Group Lunch & Welcome Dinner on first day (Feb 27th in Agra)
- Farewell Dinner (March 4th in Rishikesh)
- Airport Transfers
- Round Trip flights from Delhi – Rishikesh – Delhi on 2/28 & 3/5
- Private transportation by A/C coach for trip to Agra/Taj Mahal on Feb 27-28 and for other optional excursions/sightseeing as needed in Rishikesh
- Entrance tickets as per tour itinerary (Agra Fort & Taj Mahal)
- Drinking water for ground travel
- Local Tour Leader & Satya Retreats Trip Manager for the duration of our time together
- Gratuities for hotel staff, restaurnant staff for included meals, tour guide and driver
- Not included: International Airfare, most lunches and 4 dinners, travel insurance, ayurvedic treatments and any other additional/extra activities
Rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis. **Single rooms limited, mostly double occupancy**
Your $500 Non-Refundable “Placeholder” deposit will secure your spot!
If you prefer to share your room we will do our best to match you with a roommate. If we are unable to do so a supplement may apply.
*Below Prices are per person*
Note: Payment options include credit card or bank transfer payment. Fees applied at check out.
Double Package (2 twins) = $1995 per person
Single Package (kings at most hotels) = $2700 per person
We recommend purchasing travel insurance. None of us can predict unexpected events in our lives: illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, etc. By purchasing a comprehensive plan, you will ensure being covered in full should you need to cancel after the said cancellation deadline. Please refer to our Travel Insurance Tab for a reputable company.
A $500 Non-Refundable “placeholder” deposit will secure your spot!
You are welcome to either pay the $500 non-refundable placeholder deposit, or you may also opt to pay for your retreat in full.
- If you pay the non-refundable $500 placeholder deposit then the balance is due on or before October 30th, 2018
- Full retreat payment due by October 30th, 2018
- No refunds or cancellations after October 30th, 2018
- We recommend purchasing travel insurance. None of us can predict unexpected events in our lives: illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, etc. By purchasing a comprehensive plan, you will ensure being covered in full should you need to cancel after the said cancellation deadline. Please refer to our Travel Insurance Tab for a reputable company.
Please read through the Terms & Conditions agreement before registering for this retreat. The agreement will open in new window.
Thank you for taking the time to read through, agree to, and respect our terms and conditions. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to offering you our very best in the way of service, support and attention as you prepare for your retreat!
We recommend purchasing travel insurance. None of us can predict unexpected events in our lives: illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, etc. By investing in a comprehensive plan at the time you commit to your retreat, you will ensure being covered in full should you need to cancel for any reason.
A valid passport and tourist visa are required for entry to India.
The India visa process can often be a confusing and lengthy process. We strongly suggest using a visa-processing service such as Travel Visa Pro, which can assist you in getting your visa in a fraction of the time for a nominal fee. If you prefer to do it on your own, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with further guidance.
Suggested Visa Processing service:
Travel Visa Pro: www.travelvisapro.com
During the visa process, you may be asked if you are traveling on a package tour. Your response to this question should be “No.” Although we are traveling together in India, your travel to India is not a package tour because your arrival in and departure from India are independent of Satya Retreats and not with the group. You may also have your own travel plans before or after the trip, and as such, your travel to India should be considered independent.
During the visa process they will ask for your address while in India.
Provide them with this address:
T. +91 562 223 5000
F. +91 562 233 1812
There are no required vaccinations for travel to India at this time. However, the CDC does offer recommendations/suggestions.
Please refer to the CDC website and contact your Doctor to decide which immunizations you feel you will need.