Isla Mujeres, Mexico Yoga Retreat with Maura Manzo
Late Spring of 2021
With Maura Manzo
Due to Covid-19, we have moved this retreat to next year, and look forward to sharing this beautiful journey with you! We are considering late Spring of 2021, TBD. Please stay tuned for exact dates, and contact us with any questions.
“The roar of joy that sets the worlds in motion
Reverberating In your body
Join Maura Manzo for an intimate, women’s only retreat to this beautiful Mexican island in the Caribbean, located just off the Yucatan Peninsula. The backdrop of our stunning natural environment, the ancient Mayan land and various yoga practices will help us remember and reconnect to ourselves in a deeper way. Known as the Island of Women, Isla Mujeres is the sanctuary of the Mayan fertility goddess Ixchel. Our practices and time together will explore the different stages we experience in the life/death cycle – playfulness, creativity and wisdom – as well as time to discover the island and learn more about Mayan culture.
2021 retreat dates coming soon!
- 6 nights ocean view accommodations, including all taxes
- Daily early morning coffee/tea service
- Daily full & delicious, tropical brunch overlooking the Caribbean
- 3 very special group dinners
- Daily yoga practices with Maura, ocean front. Please bring your own mat & any props you may need
- Meditation, Energy Clearing and South Point Ritual with special guest, Sabina Tamm
- A 1 hour Mayan Massage w/ local healer
- Use of Golf Carts to explore the island during your retreat
- Fresh drinking water provided throughout (bring your water bottle!)
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers in Cancun – to/from Ferry, IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with us in order to have your transportation covered. Transportation included on retreat dates only
- All gratuities included for housekeeping, included meals, hotel staff and airport transportation.
Not included: Airfare, ferry cost to/from Isla, taxi from Isla ferry to hotel and back on arrival and departure days, lunches and 3 dinners, travel insurance, other activities/excursions.