Isla Mujeres, Mexico Yoga Retreat with Maura Manzo
Thursday March 26th to Wednesday April 1st, 2020
With Maura Manzo
“The roar of joy that sets the worlds in motion
Reverberating In your body
Join Maura Manzo for an intimate, women’s only retreat to this beautiful Mexican island in the Caribbean, located just off the Yucatan Peninsula. The backdrop of our stunning natural environment, the ancient Mayan land and various yoga practices will help us remember and reconnect to ourselves in a deeper way. Known as the Island of Women, Isla Mujeres is the sanctuary of the Mayan fertility goddess Ixchel. Our practices and time together will explore the different stages we experience in the life/death cycle – playfulness, creativity and wisdom – as well as time to discover the island and learn more about Mayan culture.
- 6 nights ocean view accommodations, including all taxes
- Daily early morning coffee/tea service
- Daily full & delicious, tropical brunch overlooking the Caribbean
- 3 very special group dinners
- Daily yoga practices with Maura, ocean front. Please bring your own mat & any props you may need
- Meditation, Energy Clearing and South Point Ritual with special guest, Sabina Tamm
- A 1 hour Mayan Massage w/ local healer
- Use of Golf Carts to explore the island during your retreat
- Fresh drinking water provided throughout (bring your water bottle!)
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers in Cancun – to/from Ferry, IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with us in order to have your transportation covered. Transportation included on retreat dates only, March 26th & April 1st
- All gratuities included for housekeeping, included meals, hotel staff and airport transportation.
Not included: Airfare, ferry cost to/from Isla, taxi from ferry to hotel and back on 3/26 & 4/1, lunches and 3 dinners, travel insurance, other activities/excursions.