Trust the Flow of Life ~ A Cultural & Spiritual Retreat: A gentle yet deep dive into understanding ourselves and each other via these two incredibly healing practices…
This past year’s Hacienda experience was beyond our wildest expectations, so returning for a 3rd time is a must!
Are you ready to go deeper? This retreat will bridge two very important, healing practices: The ancient practice of Yoga and the deeply effective yet sometimes elusive work of Family Constellation systemic practice, as founded by German psychoanalyst Bert Hellinger.
Join Annabelle & Satya Retreats, with special guest Sabina Tamm, for an intimate and luxurious 5-night retreat in the heart of the Yucatan, just outside the capital city of Merida.
Our retreat home will be a 17th-century Hacienda, which combines history, culture, nature, and elegance.
There will be time and space to immerse ourselves in the numerous jewels that this part of Mexico offers: Mayan Culture, Tradition and Ritual, Cenotes, a trip to the gorgeous city of Merida…and more ~ all are optional.
Allow us to pamper you with 5-star accommodations! Daily yoga, meditation, pranayama & chanting with Annabelle, and daily family constellation sessions with Sabina. The yoga practices will serve to integrate the constellation work, to move & cleanse energy, paving the way for strength, clarity, and healing.
Luxuriate in spa treatments, a big, beautiful jacuzzi under the stars each night, and of course, our care and love! Enjoy the exquisite gardens with private chapels and swimming pool, along with exceptional healthy, tasty, homemade vegan meals.
We are so excited and inspired to share this experience with you!
Our Hacienda is small and intimate. Space is limited (9-10 people) and will likely sell fast!
Annabelle Teleki, E-RYT 500, student, teacher, and founder of Satya Retreats. Annabelle first discovered the practice of yoga through Asana in 1997. She weaves the practices of meditation, mantra, pranayama and asana into her classes, sharing her belief that yoga is not something we “do” but rather who we are and are becoming. The true yoga comes into play when life shows up – it is in how we respond, how we treat others, how we are able to look beyond ourselves and be present for the greater good.
Annabelle began teaching Yoga in 2007 while living in the Yucatan. She has been teaching Vinyasa Flow & Deep Flow Yoga in the SF Bay Area since 2008.
Learn more about Annabelle and visit her website, www.satyayoga.info
In 1988, Sabina came to Isla Mujeres, Mexico and fell in love with the potent nature of the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean, white sandy beaches, and lush tropical green. Sabina moved from Germany to Isla to establish a new lifestyle based on a deep love for life and nature. She teaches and works in the fields of yoga, reiki, meditation, rebirthing, and Family Constellations, conducting classes, private sessions and workshops around the world. Sabina has studied with Bert Hellinger and other wonderful teachers in the field of Family Constellation work in Germany, Mexico and the US. Sabina and Annabelle have been partnering and sharing their work together on retreats annually, since 2012!
- 5 nights luxury accommodations, including all taxes
- Daily early morning coffee/tea service
- 3 daily delicious, home-cooked vegan meals, beginning with dinner on the 1st evening and ending with breakfast on the last morning
- Healthy snacks + fresh, cool, tropical non-alcoholic beverages throughout
- Daily yoga practices with Annabelle: Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, and Mantra (please bring your own mat – blocks, blankets & straps will be provided)
- Daily Family Constellation group sessions with Sabina
- One 60-minute massage
- A magical 1/2-day excursion w/ fabulous local guide
- Fresh drinking water throughout (bring your water bottle!)
- Round-trip Group Airport Transfers from the Merida airport (MID) to our Hacienda. IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with us in order to have your transportation covered. Transportation included on retreat dates only
- Gratuities included for all staff
- Laundry Service
- Yucatecan, vegan cooking class (optional/available for those interested!)
- Unlimited access to the pool, hot tub, gym, and endless beautiful gardens, private chapels, and more…
- Airfare, travel insurance, additional spa treatments, alcoholic beverages, and any additional excursions. Gratuities for both the guide on excursion day, as well as the masseuse are not included. Private sessions/readings with Sabina are not included but are also available.