Hacienda Experience – A Cultural & Spiritual Retreat with Annabelle Teleki
November 13-18, 2022
With Annabelle Teleki
Join Annabelle & Satya Retreats for an intimate and luxurious 5 night retreat in the heart of the Yucatan, just outside the capital city of Merida. Our retreat home will be a 17th century Hacienda, which combines history, culture, nature and elegance.
There will be time and space to immerse ourselves in the numerous jewels that this part of Mexico offers: Mayan Culture, Tradition and Ritual, Cenotes, Mayan Ruins, Henequen/Sisal tours, a trip to the gorgeous city of Merida…and more!
Allow us to pamper you with 5 star accommodations, daily yoga with Annabelle, meditation, reflection and energy clearing with Sabina, spa treatments, and of course, our care and love! Enjoy the exquisite gardens and swimming pool, along with exceptional vegetarian/vegan meals, and even a cooking class if you so desire!
We are so excited and inspired to share this time with you!
Please be prepared to show proof of full vaccination in order to attend.
Our Hacienda is small and intimate, space is limited and will likely sell fast!
Your $1000 non-refundable “placeholder” deposit will secure your spot!
Annabelle Teleki, E-RYT 500, student, teacher, and founder of Satya Retreats. Annabelle first discovered the practice of yoga through Asana in 1997. She weaves the practices of meditation, mantra, pranayama and asana into her classes, sharing her belief that yoga is not something we “do” but rather who we are and are becoming. The true yoga comes into play when life shows up – it is in how we respond, how we treat others, how we are able to look beyond ourselves and be present for the greater good.
Annabelle began teaching Yoga in 2007 while living in the Yucatan. She has been teaching Vinyasa Flow & Deep Flow Yoga in the SF Bay Area since 2008.
Learn more about Annabelle and visit her website, www.satyayoga.info
- 5 nights luxury accommodations, including all taxes
- Daily early morning coffee/tea service delivered to your room
- 3 daily delicious, home cooked vegetarian/vegan meals, beginning with dinner on 11/13 and ending with breakfast on 11/18
- Daily yoga practices with Annabelle: Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Mantra (please bring your own mat & any props you may need)
- Daily reflection, meditation and energy clearing with Sabina
- A magical 1/2 day excursion w/ fabulous local guide (TBD – so many possibilities!)
- Fresh drinking water provided throughout (bring your water bottle!)
- Round-trip Group Airport Transfers from the Merida airport (MID) to our Hacienda. IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with us in order to have your transportation covered. Transportation included on retreat dates only (Nov 13 & 18)
- Gratuities included for all staff
Airfare, travel insurance, spa treatments, any additional excursions, private readings or constellation work with Sabina. There may be an optional Temazcal (Mayan Sweat Lodge) led by local Shaman. Gratuities for guide on excursion days not included.