Grace and Gratitude Yoga Retreat ~ Join Hala Khouri for 5 days on a secluded beach on Mexico’s Pacific Coast!
Friday November 18th – Wednesday November 23rd, 2016
With Hala Khouri
Join Hala for a week long yoga retreat experience. Hala likes to call these journeys “arrivals” rather than “retreats” because when we take time to be in nature, practice yoga and slow down, we arrive to our authentic self. Grace is our ability to accept our humanity and let go of perfection. Only through grace can we truly be grateful for all that we have. Launch the holiday season with a week of community, yoga, connection and nature.
Our Retreat Center is located on the Pacific Coast of Mexico, nestled between the drama and beauty of the Sierra Madres and the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean, this unique location’s proximity to natural wonders provides easy access to a host of activities – from swimming to hiking to scuba diving to whale and bird watching, to horseback riding and so much more!
Enjoy the luxury of an environmentally-conscious resort, with EcoLuxury accommodations each with a beachfront view and just steps away from the breath-taking blue ocean! Fall asleep and awaken to the sound of the waves, here you will truly be one with The Elements!
In addition to daily Yoga and Meditation practices with Hala, enjoy exquisite farm to table meals, and the opportunity to become immersed in nature. Optional activities also include volunteering in the turtle sanctuary – we will also have the opportunity to partake in baby turtle releases!
If giving back to the local community is something that calls to you, let us know as there are many opportunities for this at this very special location.
Whales and Dolphins are known to frequent this private beach!
Our retreat center is small and intimate, space is limited and will likely sell fast! Your $500 Non-Refundable “Placeholder” deposit will ensure your spot!
Hala Khouri, M.A., E-RYT, has been teaching the movement arts for over 20 years. Her roots are in Ashtanga and Iyengar yoga, dance, Somatic Psychology, and the juicy mystery of Life itself.
“I am passionate about sharing what I know about yoga, somatic psychology, activism and parenting with you. I’ve dedicated my life to learning about the deep connections between the mind and the body, and I have discovered some incredible wisdom and tools along the way.”
- 5 nights beachfront accommodations, including all taxes (this property is located on a secluded beach!)
- Coffee/Tea and fresh agua fresca + light snacks offered throughout each day
- All Meals ~ deliciously healthy and *amazing* home-cooked, mostly vegetarian with fish options – Farm to Table!
- Morning Meditation and Flow Yoga Practice & Evening ritual, meditation or gentle yoga practice in a tropical setting where the ocean and mountains/jungle are your backdrop! (mats & props provided)
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers (fly into Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo) IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with Annabelle in order to have your transportation covered.
- All gratuities included
- Not included: Airfare, travel insurance, massage, or other activities