Join Annabelle this November for 5 days of healing through yoga, energy work and awakening in Isla Mujeres, Mexico!
Take time to awaken to the many blessings of your life. When we are rested and taken care of, space opens up for presence, clarity, transformation and healing. Together we will sit, breathe, pray, chant and move. Through these practices we awaken to gratitude and to recognizing the abundance that is already there. We will set intentions together through our daily yoga practice, guided meditations, rituals and energy clearing.
We will learn about some of the Mayan ceremonies and weave this energy into our daily practices. We will have space and a safe container to pause, notice and feel our experiences.
And… there will also be time and space for lots of fun, adventure, laughter and exploration of this sweet island! We will share delicious meals together, swim in the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, explore the island in our golf carts and more!
Our retreat center is located along the gorgeous coastline of the south end of the island, on a small cliff overlooking the sea. A secluded cove and private beach are a short walk down a flight of stairs. Isla Mujeres is a small island located a short distance from the shores of Cancún. It’s a beautiful and peaceful place that combines the beauty of the Caribbean, the lush jungle and the grandeur of the Mayan civilization. We hope you can join us!
**Optional Family Constellation sessions and Private Readings offered by Sabina Tamm. Please speak with Annabelle directly if you are interested or have questions about these. Private Readings can be booked on site in Isla. Constellations need to be booked and planned in advance**
Click here for description of this work:
Annabelle Teleki, E-RYT 200, RYT-500, Yogini, teacher, and founder of Satya Retreats. Annabelle first discovered the practice of yoga through Asana in 1997. Since then she has experienced and practiced various styles under the Hatha Yoga umbrella. Annabelle began teaching Yoga in 2007, while living in the Yucatan. She has been teaching Vinyasa Flow & Deep Flow Yoga in the SF Bay Area since 2008.
Learn more about Annabelle and visit her website, www.satyayoga.info
- 5 nights beachside accommodations, including all taxes
- Daily early morning coffee/tea service
- Daily vegetarian delicious, tropical brunch overlooking the Caribbean
- 2 very special mostly vegetarian group dinners
- “Lunch & Learn” food demo and healthy Raw/Vegan lunch with Lucia Di Cesare, of Simply Healthy Living.
- Daily yoga practices with Annabelle, ocean front! Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Mantra (please bring your own mat & any props you may need)
- Energy clearing work with Sabina, Meditations at the South Point, Intention setting rituals, and special closing ritual
- Fresh drinking water provided throughout (bring your water bottle!)
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers – ground transportation to and from hotel. IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with us in order to have your transportation covered. Transportation included on retreat dates only (November 8 & 13).
- All gratuities included for housekeeping, included meals and transportation.
- Use of Golf Carts for the 5 days we are on the island!
- Not included: Airfare, lunches and 3 dinners, travel insurance, massage, or other activities/excursions.
[formidable id=19 title=true description=true]