Ahimsa Yoga Weekend Retreat – Yosemite
Friday, May 9, 2014 to Sunday, May 11, 2014
With Cristin Shea
Cristin Shea with Ahimsa Yoga is inviting you on a 3-day retreat nestled in the beautiful Yosemite mountains. This pristine and rustic resort is located on 56 acres filled with miles of hiking trails and swimming holes. You will be treated to three days of vigorous deep-flow sun practice in the mornings, and meditative slow-flow moon practice in the evenings.
Singles, Doubles, and Dorm options available!
May 9th – 11th ~ Yosemite Yoga Retreat: exploring the chakras
- Friday Yoga ~ 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Focusing on the lower two chakras (muladhara and svadhisthana), practice will be deep and playful as we acclimate to our surroundings and each other
- Saturday AM Yoga ~ 7:30 – 9:00 am
- We’ll spend the morning firing up our core as we spend time in our solar plexus (manipura)
- Saturday PM Yoga ~ 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Our yoga practice this evening will be all about heart, love and creative expression as we move through the heart and shoulders (anahata and vishuddha)
- Sunday Yoga ~ 7:30 – 9:00 am
- As we bring our time together to a close, we will spend this final practice in deep, meditative flow focusing on the top two chakras (ajna and sahaswara)
“I’ve been practicing vinyasa flow yoga for 18+ years and it has profoundly changed the way I move through the world today. Ahimsa Yoga was developed because I believe so intensely that the shifts happening in the world today necessitate a need for yoga and compassion for self and others more than ever. These tools help us navigate through an ever-changing environment more peacefully and more authentically.”
~ Cristin Shea
- 2 nights accommodations including all taxes
- All meals
- Morning and Evening Yoga Practices with Cristin!
- All Gratuities
- Spa Pass for all 3 days (use of hot tub/mineral baths, sauna and cold rain showers)