A Yogi’s Journey: An Exploration of Northern India with Carrington Jackson
Saturday, November 2nd – Wednesday, November 13th, 2019
With Carrington Jackson
Upon walking through the doors of India for the first time, Carrington realized that India isn’t just a country on a map or even a plot of land on the planet. It is in essence a higher intelligence… a divine entity in and of itself. Each city providing a specialized function to her existence. The rivers giving life as arteries and veins. The often burnt flavor to the air generated from the fire in her underbelly, giving both proof of life and death. And the people of India who serve as the cells of this celestial body, making all the intricacies of her existence alchemize in purpose.
She was initiated into India by the person who taught her what yoga, and ultimately spirit, was all about, Seane Corn. And now she’d like to offer the same opportunity to others.
Join Carrington on a journey through the birthplace of yoga to explore and understand India from the inside out. We’ll participate in lectures, observe prayer services, attend cultural events and build relationships that contribute to a deeper knowing of who we are, and can be, in the mindful life-giving practice of yoga. Daily practices will serve as both modes of healing and opportunities for processing and integration.
Of all the unknowns that traveling brings, one thing is certain… you will be forever changed.
- All airport transfers included on travel days (November 2nd and November 13th)
- 11 nights total accommodations, including all taxes (we will be staying at 5 different hotels during this trip, please contact Satya Retreats for more info)
- All meals, beginning with breakfast on Nov 3rd, and ending with breakfast on Nov 13th
- Daily yoga practice with Carrington! Please bring your own mat and any props you need
- Local guide throughout the entire trip
- Private air-conditioned tour bus for portions of our tour
- Fresh drinking water provided while on tour bus
- Local transportation for certain portions of the trip (tuk tuk, local cars/jeeps, etc)
- Domestic flights w/in India (Rishikesh-Delhi on 11/8, Delhi-Varanasi-Delhi on 11/10 & 11/13)
- All entrance fees to sites as per tour itinerary
- Special yoga class with local teacher, lecture/class on Ayurveda
- All gratuities included for included meals, hotel bellhop & drivers
- All applicable taxes
- Not included: International airfare, travel insurance, travel visa & any immunization fees, ayurvedic spa treatments, alcoholic beverages, and any additional or extra activities/excursions.
Rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
Your $500 Non-Refundable “Placeholder” deposit will secure your spot!
If you prefer to share your room we will do our best to match you with a roommate. If we are unable to do so a supplement may apply.
*Below Prices are per person*
Note: Payment options include credit card or bank transfer payment. Fees applied at check out.
Double (2 twins): $3493 per person
Single (King at most hotels): $4799
We recommend purchasing travel insurance. None of us can predict unexpected events in our lives: illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, etc. By purchasing a comprehensive plan, you will ensure being covered in full should you need to cancel after the said cancellation deadline. Please refer to our Travel Insurance Tab for a reputable company.
A $500 Non-Refundable “placeholder” deposit will secure your spot!
You are welcome to either pay the $500 non-refundable placeholder deposit, or you may also opt to pay for your retreat in full.
- If you pay the non-refundable $500 placeholder deposit then the balance is due on or before May 31st, 2019
- Full retreat payment due by May 31st, 2019
- No refunds or cancellations after May 31st, 2019
- We recommend purchasing travel insurance. None of us can predict unexpected events in our lives: illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, etc. By purchasing a comprehensive plan, you will ensure being covered in full should you need to cancel after the said cancellation deadline. Please refer to our Travel Insurance Tab for a reputable company.
Please read through the Terms & Conditions agreement before registering for this retreat. The agreement will open in new window.
Thank you for taking the time to read through, agree to, and respect our terms and conditions. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to offering you our very best in the way of service, support and attention as you prepare for your retreat!
We recommend purchasing travel insurance. None of us can predict unexpected events in our lives: illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, etc. By investing in a comprehensive plan at the time you commit to your retreat, you will ensure being covered in full should you need to cancel for any reason.
A valid passport and tourist visa are required for entry to India.
The India visa process can often be a confusing and lengthy process. We strongly suggest using a visa-processing service such as Travel Visa Pro, which can assist you in getting your visa in a fraction of the time for a nominal fee. If you prefer to do it on your own, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with further guidance.
Suggested Visa Processing service:
Travel Visa Pro: www.travelvisapro.com
During the visa process, you may be asked if you are traveling on a package tour. Your response to this question should be “No.” Although we are traveling together in India, your travel to India is not a package tour because your arrival in and departure from India are independent of Satya Retreats and not with the group. You may also have your own travel plans before or after the trip, and as such, your travel to India should be considered independent.
During the visa process they will ask for your address while in India. Provide them this address:
VIVANTA DWARKA HOTEL, NEW DELHI DWARKA
There are no required vaccinations for travel to India at this time. However, the CDC does offer recommendations/suggestions.
Please refer to the CDC website and contact your Doctor to decide which immunizations you feel you will need.