2nd Annual Spiritual and Cultural Immersion
to Akumal, Mexico with Annabelle Teleki
Wednesday November 4th – Monday November 9th, 2020
Join Annabelle for her 2nd Annual Spiritual & Cultural Immersion, a 5-day journey into the land of the Maya! We had such an incredible experience this past November that we’ve decided to offer the same trip again. Our home for 5 days will be a beautiful boutique hotel housed in the jungle, just outside the small town of Akumal, 1.5 hour ‘s drive south of Cancun. The jungle’s energy has a stillness that is unique and unlike any other.
We will stay in beautiful cabanas in a peaceful setting, surrounded by a symphony of tropical birds, native trees, and a swimming pool containing the sacred waters of a nearby cenote. Our hosts have become dear friends, and we are beyond grateful to be collaborating once again with this beautiful Italian family.
We will begin each day with a healing and well-rounded yoga practice led by Annabelle. In the later afternoons, we will experience energy healing sessions and meditations guided by Sabina.
In between, there will be cultural activities to nearby Mayan ruins, magical cenotes (a natural underground sinkhole), a visit to a tiny Mayan village where we will get to engage with, learn from and eat lunch with a local family, optional visits to the crystal clear blue waters of the Caribbean beaches and an optional Temazcal (Mayan Sweatlodge ceremony led by a local Shaman). There will also be time for rest and relaxation, massage and the sharing of amazing meals together! The food is phenomenal – one of many highlights of this particulate retreat.
If you are interested in going deep, this one is for you!
The minute I stepped out of the transport van, I knew I was in a special place. I had come with the intention to step away from my responsibilities and leave them behind for just a bit, and to be present in the moment. Annabelle and her entourage allowed me to relax, focus, and be present like I have never allowed myself to do before. Annabelle’s gentle leadership throughout the yoga practice was amazing, and the excursions into the jungle and the Mayan culture were transformative for me. A truly powerful experience that was a perfect and timely fit for me, the memory of which will stay with me for a long while! Our Villa was fabulous; the food and hospitality was stellar!
~Ann, guest, Akumal Retreat 2019
- 5 nights accommodations, including all taxes
- Daily early morning coffee/tea service
- Daily deliciously amazing home-cooked breakfast & dinner, beginning with dinner on 11/4 and ending with breakfast on 11/9
- Lunch with Mayan family. *Meals are fresh, home-cooked vegetarian meals*
- Daily yoga practices with Annabelle: Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Mantra (please bring your own mat & any props you may need)
- Daily meditation and energy clearing with Sabina Tamm
- Magical Excursions to nearby Cenotes, Mayan Ruins and local villages
- Fresh drinking water provided throughout (bring your water bottle!)
- Round-trip Group Airport Transfers from the Cancun airport to our hotel. IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with us in order to have your transportation covered. Transportation included on retreat dates only (Nov 4 & 9)
- All gratuities included for housekeeping and included meals
- Airfare, 4 lunches, travel insurance, massage, or other activities/excursions not listed above. There will be an optional Temazcal (Mayan Sweat Lodge) led by local Shaman. Gratuities for guides on excursion days not included.