2nd Annual Sacred Journey through Northern India
with Seane Corn
Thursday, February 14th to Wednesday, February 27th, 2019
With Seane Corn
Join Seane for her 2nd annual pilgrimage and sacred journey through Northern India! We are more than thrilled to be offering this trip once again and hope you can join us!
Our daily yoga & meditation practices with Seane will be thoughtfully led, supporting us in the integration of all that we are experiencing during this once in a lifetime journey to the Motherland.
Places we plan to visit are Delhi, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Vrindavan, Jaipur, Pushkar and the holy city of Varanasi!
We will visit sacred temples, ashrams, local markets and so much more! We will have the privilege of attending evening prayer rituals (‘Aarti”) & ceremonies on the river Ganges.
Accompanied by expert local guides throughout the entire trip will ensure a smooth, comfortable and authentic experience, and we’ll enjoy delicious local cuisine, among many other adventures together!
We look forward to creating rich memories and to opening our hearts and minds to this ancient, spiritual culture where our beloved Yoga first began.
To view our itinerary, click here. Itinerary subject to change.
Click here to read more about Fly for India, the wonderful tour company we are partnering with!
Please click here if you are interested in joining an optional 6 day tour extension following this retreat to Rishikesh! This tour will include daily passes to attend the world famous 30th annual International Yoga Festival! Seane, along with many other world class teachers, will be teaching that week. We will also visit the Taj Mahal!
Contact us for more details.
- All airport transfers included on travel days (Feb 14th and Feb 27th)
- 13 nights total accommodations, including all taxes (we will be staying at 6 different hotels during this trip, please contact Satya Retreats for more info)
- All meals, beginning with breakfast on February 15th, and ending with breakfast on February 27th
- Daily yoga practice with Seane! Please bring your own mat and any props you need
- Local guide throughout the entire trip
- Satya Retreats onsite manager throughout the entire trip
- Private air-conditioned tour bus for portions of our tour (see itinerary)
- Fresh drinking water provided while on tour bus
- Local transportation for certain portions of the trip (tuk tuk, local cars/jeeps, etc)
- Domestic flights w/in India (Rishikesh-Delhi on 2/19, Jaipur-Varanasi on 2/24 & Varanasi-Delhi on 2/27)
- All entrance fees to sites as per tour itinerary
- All gratuities included for housekeeping, included meals, drivers and guides
- All applicable taxes
- Not included: International airfare, travel insurance, travel visa & immunization fees, ayurvedic spa treatments, alcoholic beverages, additional and extra activities/excursions
Rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis. **Single rooms limited, mostly double occupancy**
Your $500 Non-Refundable “Placeholder” deposit will secure your spot!
If you prefer to share your room we will do our best to match you with a roommate. If we are unable to do so a supplement may apply.
*Below Prices are per person*
Double Package (2 twins) = $5226 per person
Single Package (kings at most hotels) = $6761 per person
We recommend purchasing travel insurance. None of us can predict unexpected events in our lives: illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, etc. By purchasing a comprehensive plan, you will ensure being covered in full should you need to cancel after the said cancellation deadline. Please refer to our Travel Insurance Tab for a reputable company.
A $500 Non-Refundable “placeholder” deposit will secure your spot!
You are welcome to either pay the $500 non-refundable placeholder deposit, or you may also opt to pay for your retreat in full.
- If you pay the non-refundable $500 placeholder deposit then the balance is due on or before October 30th, 2018
- Full retreat payment due by October 30th, 2018
- No refunds or cancellations after October 30th, 2018
- We recommend purchasing travel insurance. None of us can predict unexpected events in our lives: illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, etc. By purchasing a comprehensive plan, you will ensure being covered in full should you need to cancel after the said cancellation deadline. Please refer to our Travel Insurance Tab for a reputable company.
Please read through the Terms & Conditions agreement before registering for this retreat. The agreement will open in new window.
Thank you for taking the time to read through, agree to, and respect our terms and conditions. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to offering you our very best in the way of service, support and attention as you prepare for your retreat!
We recommend purchasing travel insurance. None of us can predict unexpected events in our lives: illness, family emergencies, work conflicts, etc. By investing in a comprehensive plan at the time you commit to your retreat, you will ensure being covered in full should you need to cancel for any reason.
A valid passport and tourist visa are required for entry to India.
The India visa process can often be a confusing and lengthy process. We strongly suggest using a visa-processing service such as Travel Visa Pro, which can assist you in getting your visa in a fraction of the time for a nominal fee. If you prefer to do it on your own, please email us at email@example.com and we can provide you with further guidance.
Suggested Visa Processing service:
Travel Visa Pro: www.travelvisapro.com
During the visa process, you may be asked if you are traveling on a package tour. Your response to this question should be “No.” Although we are traveling together in India, your travel to India is not a package tour because your arrival in and departure from India are independent of Satya Retreats and not with the group. You may also have your own travel plans before or after the trip, and as such, your travel to India should be considered independent.
During the visa process they will ask for your address while in India. Provide them this address:
RADISSON BLU HOTEL NEW DELHI DWARKA
Plot No. 4, Sector 13 – Next to Metro Station,
Dwarka City Centre, Near IGI Airport – 110075
New Delhi – India
Tel: +91 11 3090 8000
There are no required vaccinations for travel to India at this time. However, the CDC does offer recommendations/suggestions.
Please refer to the CDC website and contact your Doctor to decide which immunizations you feel you will need.