2nd Annual Sacred Journey through Northern India
with Seane Corn
Thursday, February 14th to Wednesday, February 27th, 2019
With Seane Corn
Join Seane for her 2nd annual pilgrimage and sacred journey through Northern India! We are more than thrilled to be offering this trip once again and hope you can join us!
Our daily yoga & meditation practices with Seane will be thoughtfully led, supporting us in the integration of all that we are experiencing during this once in a lifetime journey to the Motherland.
Places we plan to visit are Delhi, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Vrindavan, Jaipur, Pushkar and the holy city of Varanasi!
We will visit sacred temples, ashrams, local markets and so much more! We will have the privilege of attending evening prayer rituals (‘Aarti”) & ceremonies on the river Ganges.
Accompanied by expert local guides throughout the entire trip will ensure a smooth, comfortable and authentic experience, and we’ll enjoy delicious local cuisine, among many other adventures together!
We look forward to creating rich memories and to opening our hearts and minds to this ancient, spiritual culture where our beloved Yoga first began.
To view our itinerary, click here. Itinerary subject to change.
Click here to read more about Fly for India, the wonderful tour company we are partnering with!
Please click here if you are interested in joining an optional 6 day tour extension following this retreat to Rishikesh! This tour will include daily passes to attend the world famous 30th annual International Yoga Festival! Seane, along with many other world class teachers, will be teaching that week. We will also visit the Taj Mahal!
Contact us for more details.
- All airport transfers included on travel days (Feb 14th and Feb 27th)
- 13 nights total accommodations, including all taxes (we will be staying at 6 different hotels during this trip, please contact Satya Retreats for more info)
- All meals, beginning with breakfast on February 15th, and ending with breakfast on February 27th
- Daily yoga practice with Seane! Please bring your own mat and any props you need
- Local guide throughout the entire trip
- Satya Retreats onsite manager throughout the entire trip
- Private air-conditioned tour bus for portions of our tour (see itinerary)
- Fresh drinking water provided while on tour bus
- Local transportation for certain portions of the trip (tuk tuk, local cars/jeeps, etc)
- Domestic flights w/in India (Rishikesh-Delhi on 2/19, Jaipur-Varanasi on 2/24 & Varanasi-Delhi on 2/27)
- All entrance fees to sites as per tour itinerary
- All gratuities included for housekeeping, included meals, drivers and guides
- All applicable taxes
- Not included: International airfare, travel insurance, travel visa & immunization fees, ayurvedic spa treatments, alcoholic beverages, additional and extra activities/excursions