Satya Retreats offers planning & management services for Retreats and Cultural Immersions worldwide! We are dedicated to helping you provide an experience that allows space for truth (the word “Satya” in Sanskrit means “Truth”). A retreat can be many things…a personal journey, a time to decompress and relax, a time for reflection and transformation, a time to learn and grow in community with other cultures, a time for adventure! Our passion is helping to create memorable and life-changing journeys…a process that brings healing and growth through travel and education.
To “retreat” or to “step back,” is a way for us to slow down and reflect on what is true for each of us.
Should you decide to work with us, you will be leaving all of the planning and logistical work in our capable hands, so that you and your guests can focus your precious energy on the retreat content itself.
Our insight and expertise in planning special events allows us to anticipate needs, establish and maintain positive vendor relationships, and take care of the many logistical arrangements involved in organizing your retreat/cultural immersion.
We understand that each retreat is unique, and that each client has different service needs. We therefore are happy to offer options for servicing your retreat management needs. Because each retreat varies in size, content and destination, retreat service fees will be determined depending upon which service option you select and the destination you choose. Retreat size ranges from a minimum of 10 guests to a maximum of 75 guests. Satya Retreats offers a Basic Marketing Package, however our expertise lies in the planning & management of retreats and events. Generally, teachers and facilitators are responsible for filling their retreats.
Please contact us for further information on pricing by filling out the form below or emailing us at email@example.com
This option is for those who wish to have us handle all of your retreat needs!
Pre-Retreat Planning includes:
- Helping you choose a property/destination as needed.
- Interface/Liaison with hotel sales management: Negotiate hotel group rates, assist in arranging meals and menu selections, rooming list, all hotel related questions and concerns, including yoga space, mats & props, meeting space and spa services.
- Draw up and negotiate contract specifics with hotel including all deposit and payment requirements as they relate to accommodations, meals and workshop space, cancellation policies and any additional requests/needs we have as a group.
- Arrange and coordinate ground transportation/airport transfers for your group.
- Interface with all retreat participants throughout the planning process leading up to departure regarding various items:
1. Collect personal information from each participant (passport #, emergency contact info, dietary needs, etc)
2. Collect deposits and payments from participants; informing and reminding them of payment deadlines and retreat cancellation policies, email reminders to be sent periodically.
3. Provide guidance as it relates to destination and hotel information, travel insurance, packing tips, international visa requirements and more.
4. Coordinate and manage room-shares and special requests.
- Coordinate payment for hotel deposits, final amount due and payments to any outside vendors as needed. Initial hotel deposit may need to be paid by client but will later be reimbursed as payments are collected from participants.
- Create grid containing all participant’s personal information as collected and flight information.
- Help coordinate extra activities as needed – i.e. dining out, special tours, etc.
- Work closely with Retreat Leaders throughout the entire planning process, to ensure a smooth and flawless retreat experience!
- Make final payment to retreat leaders once all monies have been collected and processed.
This option is for those wishing to handle the pre-retreat logistical planning and coordination on their own. This option allows for an onsite coordinator to come along and manage all of the details onsite, so that the client can focus solely on retreat content. The onsite retreat coordinator manages all of the day-to-day activities, meals, hotel space and handles all unforeseen glitches that may come up. She is the main “go-to” person for questions and concerns and acts as liaison between client and hotel staff. She is essentially available throughout the retreat to ensure that retreat leader and participants are comfortable and happy!
This service can also be offered in conjunction with the Complete Service Package.