Satya Retreats offers planning & management services for Retreats and Cultural Immersions worldwide! We are dedicated to helping you provide an experience that allows space for truth (the word “Satya” in Sanskrit means “Truth”). A retreat can be many things…a personal journey, a time to decompress and relax, a time for reflection and transformation, a time to learn and grow in community with other people and cultures, a time for adventure! Our passion is helping to create memorable and life-changing journeys…a process that brings healing and growth through travel and education.
To “retreat” or to “step back,” is a way for us to slow down and reflect on ourselves and our lives. It is in this space where shift is possible. Taking the time to physically remove ourselves from our environments from time to time supports our ability to widen our perspective and turn our gaze inward. In a world where many of us are being pulled externally much of the time, over stimulated and stretched, the journeys that we offer allow for space and healing. We cannot change what we don’t see.
Should you decide to work with us, you will be leaving all of the planning and logistical work in our capable hands, so that you and your guests can focus your precious energy on the retreat content itself.
Our insight and expertise in planning special events allows us to anticipate needs, establish and maintain positive vendor relationships, and take care of the many logistical arrangements involved in organizing your retreat/cultural immersion.
We understand that each retreat is unique, and that each client has different service needs. We therefore are happy to offer options for servicing your retreat management needs. Because each retreat varies in size, content and destination, retreat service fees will be determined depending upon which service option you select and the destination you choose. Retreat size ranges from a minimum of 10 guests to a maximum of 75 guests. Satya Retreats offers a Basic Marketing Package, however our expertise lies in the planning & management of retreats and events. Generally, teachers and facilitators are responsible for filling their retreats.
Please contact us for further information on pricing by filling out the form below or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This option is for those who wish to have us handle all of your retreat needs!
Pre-Retreat Planning includes:
- Helping you choose a property/destination as needed.
- Interface/Liaison with hotel sales management: Negotiate hotel group rates, assist in arranging meals and menu selections, rooming list, all hotel related questions and concerns, including yoga space, mats & props, meeting space and spa services.
- Draw up and negotiate contract specifics with hotel including all deposit and payment requirements as they relate to accommodations, meals and workshop space, cancellation policies and any additional requests/needs we have as a group.
- Arrange and coordinate ground transportation/airport transfers for your group.
- Interface with all retreat participants throughout the planning process leading up to departure regarding various items:
1. Collect personal information from each participant (passport #, emergency contact info, dietary needs, etc)
2. Collect deposits and payments from participants; informing and reminding them of payment deadlines and retreat cancellation policies, email reminders to be sent periodically.
3. Provide guidance as it relates to destination and hotel information, travel insurance, packing tips, international visa requirements and more.
4. Coordinate and manage room-shares and special requests.
- Coordinate payment for hotel deposits, final amount due and payments to any outside vendors as needed. Initial hotel deposit may need to be paid by client but will later be reimbursed as payments are collected from participants.
- Create grid containing all participant’s personal information as collected and flight information.
- Help coordinate extra activities as needed – i.e. dining out, special tours, etc.
- Work closely with Retreat Leaders throughout the entire planning process, to ensure a smooth and flawless retreat experience!
- Make final payment to retreat leaders once all monies have been collected and processed.
For more information please contact us
I could not imagine hosting a retreat without the guidance and support of Annabelle Teleki and Satya Retreats. They are impeccable with their professionalism, gracious to work with and create a high quality and stress-free experience for their clients. I completely left the logistics in their hands, freeing me up to do my work without distraction. I will use them again and look forward to many years of partnership.
Annabelle has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She is an exceptional communicator, smart business woman, and supportive friend. She understands the ins and outs of booking and running retreats, this makes it easy for me to do my job because I can relax knowing I’m in good hands, and so are my students! Read More
“It was truly a pleasure working with Satya Retreats. I was completely satisfied with Annabelle’s services. She made planning my retreat in Mexico so much easier for me. I have taken groups on retreat in the past and know how many details there are to manage. Annabelle took care of everything for me from our accomodations, menu selections, ground transportation, excursions, restaurants and so much more. Her local knowledge made a huge difference in the choices I made and in the end the trip was a success. I will be returning next year and with Annabelle’s help I know that we will have another wonderful experience. Not only have i found a fantastic consultant but I have also made a friend for life….
Thank you, Annabelle!”
“Annabelle with Satya Retreats is one of the most professional, thoughtful and knowledgeable people I have been blessed to work with during my time as a teacher! Her attention to detail and level of commitment allowed me to concentrate on the details of my yoga retreat while the logistical details of contracts and dealings with the resort were handled. Thanks to Annabelle, I was able to feel the excitement leading up to the retreat vs. being stressed out about all the details she handled for me. I highly recommend her services for anyone leading a retreat for the first time or simply not wanting to be bogged down with everything that goes into planning a retreat. Because of Annabelle, I will definitely be leading many more retreats in the years to come. Thank you Annabelle! ”
“When I had my vision of my women’s retreat in mind, I knew it was going to be tough to be really present for my clients as well as take care of the many logistical details that would come up. Annabelle Teleki was the ideal solution! She had the foresight to problem solve and was pro-active in anticipation of potential glitches. My clients all found her very approachable and accommodating and she finessed the vendor relationships beautifully. Her professionalism and vision were invaluable… I will continue to hire Annabelle to ensure my retreat offerings go smoothly.”
“Annabelle exceeded my expectations! Not only did she make my retreat practically stress free, she was a delight to work with. Annabelle was timely in communication, efficient in coordinating a great deal of loose information, easily accessible and always professional. Her support and detail orientation eased my students concerns and made everything flow more smoothly then I knew it could. There’s no way I ever want to do another retreat without her support! Satya Retreats was the best investment I made this year.”