Women’s Discovery Retreat to Exclusive Caribbean Villa on Isla Mujeres
Friday, February 28, 2014 to Tuesday, March 4, 2014
With Dr. Julie Lopez
Professionally led meditations and personal growth workshops combined with daily yoga create a magical and powerful experience… Leave the everyday behind at this beautiful boutique property nestled on the Caribbean coast of this tropical island paradise.
As talented women we are often stretched by the EXTERNAL demands of family, career and community. With expert guidance, this retreat is designed to foster deeper connection to our internal compass. By coming back in to contact with our INTERNAL wisdom, we can walk more confidently on our own unique path.
The Women’s Discovery Retreat will guide participants through a 3 part process (Viva!)
- Exploration – A full inventory of the self: personal gifts, strengths, and desires, including areas of resistance and limitation
- Purification – Detoxification of fears, old patterns or toxins that sabotage divine potential
- Implementation – Creating specific action plans with courage to actualize visions.
Beginning the first evening with a beautiful meditation to set our intentions, followed by a very special welcome dinner overlooking the ocean, our retreat will have daily morning yoga practice followed by a supportive actualization of individual goals wih active exercises of exploration, purification and implementation (Viva!).
The retreat is structured with plenty of downtime for relaxation and reflection by the beach or pool if desired as well as many other fun island activities.
This retreat can be described as luxurious and intimate and space is limited!
Dr. Julie Lopez is the Founder and Executive Director of The Viva Center, a Washington DC based holistic healing center. “Having had the opportunity to be a psychotherapist, university professor, mentor for aspiring clinicians, professional trainer and workshop guide, I still find that some of my greatest rewards come from this magical Women’s Discovery Retreat at this sacred Mayan site. I am looking forward to meeting this special iteration of women who join me for this fourth year of the Discovery Retreat!” ~ Dr. Julie Lopez
Dr. Julie Lopez is the Founder and Executive Director of The Viva Center, a Washington DC based holistic healing center.
“Having had the opportunity to be a psychotherapist, university professor, mentor for aspiring clinicians, professional trainer and workshop guide, I still find that some of my greatest rewards come from this magical Women’s Discovery Retreat at this sacred Mayan site. I am looking forward to meeting this special iteration of women who join me for this fourth year of the Discovery Retreat!”
~ Dr. Julie Lopez
- 4 nights of deluxe accommodations on Isla Mujeres’ south end, directly on the Caribbean coast of the island
- Daily early morning coffee/tea/fruit service
- Daily tropical brunch overlooking the Caribbean
- 3 unique group dinners
- Nurturing activities: an open air/ocean side massage, use of bicycles, kayaks and snorkeling equipment at our resort
- Entry fees to the nearby “Ixchel” ruins: Goddess of fertility, reason, medicine, abundance, happiness and the moon!
- Roundtrip ground and sea (ferry) transportation is also included on 2/28 and 3/4. IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with Annabelle in order to have your transporation covered Transportation included on retreat dates only.
- All gratuities and tax are included
The cost for your retreat package ranges between $1,635.00 – $2,315.00 usd per person depending upon occupancy and room type.
Package savings available for triple or quad, if interested please contact us.
Deluxe Ocean View King Single – 1 person (4 nights): $2,315.00 usd
Deluxe Ocean View King Share – 2 people (4 nights): $1,725.00 usd
If you prefer to share your room we will do our best to match you with a roommate. If we are unable to do so a supplement may apply.
To sign up or for more information please fill out the form below or email Annabelle Teleki at Satya Retreats firstname.lastname@example.org
To communicate directly with Julie, please email her at: email@example.com
To learn more about Julie and the Viva Center, please visit: www.vivapartnership.com