Transformational Yoga Retreat with Hala Khouri on Isla Mujeres
Monday, November 17, 2014 to Saturday, November 22, 2014
With Hala Khouri
Join Hala for 5 blissful days of yoga, a clear blue ocean, white sandy beaches, and fresh air. This is the perfect setting to drop into a soulful yoga and meditation practice to get grounded and clear before the holiday season.
The holidays are often a time of celebration as well as an opportunity to check in with our roots and origins. This weeks practices will focus on opening our hearts to meaningful connections with ourselves and those we love.
Daily Practices will include morning and evening meditation, one long yoga practice and community circle. We will also be dancing and celebrating together whenever we can!
This retreat offers the opportunity to slow down, reconnect with your true self and nature, and deepen your practice. Come and experience the unique energy of this small island in the Caribbean, just off the coast of Cancun. Experience Isla Mujeres’ beauty, culture and history, and use her energy to renew and heal. There will be plenty of free time for you to lounge on the beach with a book, swim….and lots of adventure for those who want to snorkel, scuba dive, or tour the island in a golf cart!
Hala will be coming with her children and husband – this is a kid friendly retreat!
Hala Khouri, M.A., E-RYT, has been teaching the movement arts for over 20 years. Her roots are in Ashtanga and Iyengar yoga, dance, Somatic Psychology, and the juicy mystery of Life itself. “I am passionate about sharing what I know about yoga, somatic psychology, activism and parenting with you. I’ve dedicated my life to learning about the deep connections between the mind and the body, and I have discovered some incredible wisdom and tools along the way.” ~ Hala Khouri
Hala Khouri, M.A., E-RYT, has been teaching the movement arts for over 20 years. Her roots are in Ashtanga and Iyengar yoga, dance, Somatic Psychology, and the juicy mystery of Life itself.
“I am passionate about sharing what I know about yoga, somatic psychology, activism and parenting with you. I’ve dedicated my life to learning about the deep connections between the mind and the body, and I have discovered some incredible wisdom and tools along the way.”
~ Hala Khouri
- 5 nights beachside or poolside accommodations, including all taxes
- Daily early morning coffee/tea service
- Daily full & delicious tropical brunch
- 2 very special group dinners
- Daily yoga practice with Hala in a tropical treehouse palapa! (mats & props provided)
- Morning and evening meditation
- Community dance party!
- Roundtrip ground and sea (ferry) transportation is also included on November 17th & November 22nd. IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with Annabelle in order to have your transporation covered Transportation included on retreat dates only.
- All gratuities included
- Not included: Airfare, lunch, 3 dinners in between, spa services
EARLYBIRD pricing ranges from $1,460.00 (poolside quad) to $2,075.00 (beachside single) per person and are valid through July 31, 2014. On August 1, 2014 prices will increase $100.
If you prefer to share your room we will do our best to match you with a roommate. If we are unable to do so a supplement may apply.
The $100 off EARLYBIRD prices below are good through July 31st, 2014. The prices will increase on August 1st, 2014.
You may opt to pay the balance in 1 or 2 payments:
- Full Balance at 1 time
- 50% of full balance now, remaining 50% balance no later than September 15, 2014
- Final balance due by September 15, 2014.
- No refunds or cancellations after September 15, 2014.
- Payments can be made via PayPal
- Checks accepted, please contact Annabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org