Join Annabelle this November for 5 days of rest, relaxation, reflection, healing and adventure in Isla Mujeres, Mexico!
When we are rested and taken care of, space opens up for reflection, transformation and healing. We will set intentions together through our daily yoga practice, guided meditations, rituals and energy clearing. A sankalpa practice (Sanskrit: संकल्प, which means resolve, or intention setting) starts from the radical premise that you already are who you need to be to fulfill your life’s dharma. All you need to do is focus your mind, connect to your most heartfelt desires, and channel the divine energy within. We will learn about some of the Mayan ceremonies and weave this energy into our daily practices. We will have space and a safe container to pause, notice and feel our experiences.
And… there will also be time and space for lots of fun, adventure, laughter and exploration of this sweet island! We will share delicious meals together, swim in the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, explore the island in our golf carts and more!
Our retreat center is located along the gorgeous coastline of the south end of the island, on a small cliff overlooking the sea. A secluded cove and private beach are a short walk down a flight of stairs. Isla Mujeres is a small island located a short distance from the shores of Cancún. It’s a beautiful and peaceful place that combines the beauty of the Caribbean, the lush jungle and the grandeur of the Mayan civilization. We hope you can join us!
**Optional Family Constellation sessions and Private Readings offered by Sabina Tamm. Please speak with Annabelle directly if you are interested or have questions about these. Private Readings can be booked on site in Isla. Constellations need to be booked and planned in advance**
Click here for description of this work:
Annabelle Teleki, E-RYT 200, RYT-500, Yogini, teacher, and founder of Satya Retreats. Annabelle first discovered the practice of yoga through Asana in 1997. Since then she has experienced and practiced various styles under the Hatha Yoga umbrella. Annabelle began teaching Yoga in 2007, while living in the Yucatan. She has been teaching Vinyasa Flow & Deep Flow Yoga in the SF Bay Area since 2008.
Learn more about Annabelle and visit her website, www.satyayoga.info
- 5 nights beachside accommodations, including all taxes
- Daily early morning coffee/tea service
- Daily full & delicious, tropical brunch overlooking the Caribbean
- 2 very special group dinners
- Daily yoga practices with Annabelle, ocean front! Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Mantra (please bring your own mat & any props you may need)
- Energy clearing work with Sabina, Meditations at the South Point, Intention setting rituals, and special closing ritual
- Fresh drinking water provided throughout (bring your water bottle!)
- Roundtrip airport transfers – ground transportation to-from hotel on 11/2 & 11/7 IMPORTANT NOTE: Please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with Annabelle in order to have your transportation covered. Transportation included on retreat dates only.
- All gratuities included for housekeeping, included meals and transportation.
- Use of Golf Carts for the 5 days we are on the island!
- Not Included: Air, 3 dinners, lunches, ferry from Cancun-Isla-Cancun, travel insurance.
Rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
Pricing ranges from $1595.00 (double via check) to $2059.00 (single via PayPal) per person.
Repeat participants will receive $50 off.
Bring a friend and receive an additional $100 off!
Our retreat center is small and intimate, space is limited and may sell fast! Your $500 Non-Refundable “Placeholder” deposit will ensure your spot!
If you prefer to share your room we will do our best to match you with a roommate. If we are unable to do so a supplement may apply.
Below prices are per person:
Double (2 queens) Ocean View: $1595 per person via check & $1646 per person via PayPal
Family Room Ocean View (1 king + 1 sofa bed): $1620 per person via check & $1672 per person via PayPal
Single King Suite Ocean View: $1995 per via check & $2059 via PayPal
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable after cancellation deadline, and travel insurance is strongly recommended for all retreats. Please refer to our Travel Insurance Tab.
We recommend purchasing travel insurance. Before doing so, check to see if your credit card company (the one you used to purchase your ticket) covers travel insurance – some do!