Retreat to Little Corn Island, Nicaragua with Seane Corn
Friday January 30th – Saturday February 7th, 2015
With Seane Corn
Join Seane for her first International Yoga Retreat in over a decade! We will gather together on a tiny and very beautiful tropical island for a week of Yoga, pristine beaches, relaxation, swimming, soul searching, snorkeling, kayaking, amazing shared meals and so much more! Our selected venue is a new eco-luxury retreat center on Little Corn Island, just off the coast of Managua, Nicaragua. Here you will be able to truly unplug and slow down.
Remote, exotic, and special, undiscovered by most, our barefoot paradise will offer space for introspection as well as connection. No high rise buildings, shopping malls or glitzy resort hotels… and no cars!
Fall asleep and awaken with the rhythm of nature…the ocean’s waves, the wind and the birds. Feel the sun on your skin, enjoy the peaceful white sandy beaches, swim in the clear blue waters… and practice yoga daily with Seane in a gorgeous open air studio in the jungle!
Please join us – this will be an intimate retreat with limited space.
Seane Corn is an internationally celebrated yoga teacher known for her impassioned activism, unique self-expression, and inspirational style of teaching that incorporates both the physical and mystical aspects of the practice of yoga. Her classes integrate dynamic vinyasa flow asana (linking movement with breath) with the application of precise alignment, meditation, visualization, intention and prayer to create an inner journey towards healing and empowerment.
- 1 night’s accommodations at airport hotel in Managua upon arrival on January 30th
- 7 nights eco-luxury beachfront accommodations on Little Corn, including all taxes (Jan 31st-Feb 7th)
- Daily breakfast (8 days)
- Daily lunch and dinner while on Little Corn Island (7 days)
- **Fresh, delicious and creative menus with vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options as well as fresh seafood**
- Twice daily yoga practice with Seane in an open-air jungle studio! (mats & props provided)
- Morning meditations
- All gratuities included while on Little Corn Island (7 days)
- Use of snorkeling equipment, stand up paddle boards and kayaks
- Roundtrip ground and sea transportation included on January 30th & February 7th. IMPORTANT NOTE: please plan to arrive in Managua on Friday, January 30th.
- Not included: International Airfare, local flights from Managua to Big Corn Island, lunch/dinner and gratuities while in Managua on Day 1, spa services and other activities. IMPORTANT NOTE: please contact Annabelle for information on booking your local flights within Nicaragua on La Costena Air. There are only 2 flights per day from MGA to Big Corn Island and back.
Space and room types are limited and will be offered on a first come/first served basis. Our retreat center can accommodate between 35-40 people ~ please contact Annabelle with questions and to register!
**A $500 Non-Refundable Deposit will secure your space**
Retreat Package pricing varies depending upon room type and availability, and ranges from $2135 (Quad) to $3428.00 (Single) per person.
If you prefer to share your room we will do our best to match you with a roommate. If we are unable to do so a supplement may apply.
Single Occupancy $3428 check/$3530 PayPal (only 2 single cabanas available!)
Double Occupancy $2588 check/$2665 PayPal (8 double cabanas available)
Triple Occupancy $2295 check/$2365 PayPal (3 triple cabanas available)
Quad Occupancy $2135 check/$2199 PayPal (2 quad cabanas available)