Journey to Kerala ~ Southern India
Thursday February 22 to Thursday March 1, 2018
Join us for a 7 night journey to Southern India! We will commence our journey in Delhi, followed by an overnight visit to Agra to visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise! Next we fly south!
Kerala feels like a world away from the hussle and bussle of Northern India.
Known as “God’s Own Country,” experience its famous backwaters, elegant houseboats, ayurvedic treatments and delicately spiced, taste-bud-tingling cuisine! We will visit Cochin (also known as Kochi), a city that entices with a rich cultural legacy and has been a key trading post throughout the centuries, and Alleppey, the scenic town popularly known for its outstanding backwaters and lush natural beauty! Our last 2 days will be spent in the town of Cherthala, where we will slow it down and decompress at a beautiful Ayurveda resort, with the option to indulge in various ayurvedic treatments, relax by the pool, or enjoy nearby villages and temples ~ We hope you can join us!
Click to view the itinerary (the PDF file will open in new window)
Space is limited for and will likely sell fast! Your $500 Non-Refundable “Placeholder” deposit will secure your spot!
- 7 nights accommodations in 4/5 star hotels, including all taxes
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 night on deluxe houseboat w/ all meals included on February 26th
- Private transportation by A/C coach as per itinerary for all transfers & sightseeing
- Drinking water for ground travel
- Local, top notch tour guides for the duration of our week together
- Local Tour Leader & Satya Retreats Trip Leader for the duration of our week together
- South Indian Kathakali dance in Cochin
- One-Way flight from Delhi to Cochin on 2/24
- Not included: International Airfare, lunches and dinners (except 2/26 where 3 meals are included) travel insurance, ayurvedic treatments, gratuities.
[formidable id=23 title=true description=true]