Retreat into the Elements in Lake Atitlan, Guatemala with Romy Yoga!
Saturday April 18th to Saturday April 25th, 2015!
With Romy Toussaint
Retreat to Guatemala, the land of eternal spring. Located on the southern border of Mexico, Guatemala with a largely native population and its Mayan culture, religion, costume, and community values. We begin with 6 days at Villa Sumaya, with the enchanting beauty and peace of Lake Atitlan where the elements of the earth are powerful and abundant. Relax and renew in the midst of exquisite nature and the panorama of three majestic volcanoes. Each day we will explore the elements in our bodies as we practice and meditate, surrounded by the spectacular lake ringed with volcanoes, great mountains and Indian villages. You can swim, hike, kayak, visit local villages and have ample time to rest and replenish. Choose to simply sit and be still while enjoying the stunning displays of light upon the waterin a hammock in the lush gardens of the retreat center. Feed the senses with an exquisite landscape and strengthen your connection with nature.
We end our journey spending our last (7th) day & night in the ancient city of Antigua! One of the Americas’ most enchanting colonial cities, in its day Antigua was one of the great cities of the Spanish empire. These days Antigua is a haven of tranquillity. The beauty of the city itself is the main attraction, particularly its neat cobbled streets and grand Baroque-style colonial buildings.
Single, Double & Triple Accommodations available ~ Space is Limited!
Romy integrates her training in Iyengar, Anusara and Kundalini Yoga into a Vinyasa style Asana practice. She uses music, poetry, dance and hands-on assist to make classes fun and challenging while emphasizing careful attention to alignment.
Romy encourages students to listen, honor, and work with their bodies using the breath as a guide and to incorporate yoga into their daily lives.
- 7 nights accommodations ~ 6 nights on Lake Atitlan and the 7th night in Antigua! (including all taxes)
- Daily early morning coffee/tea service
- 3 Delicious Vegetarian meals each day, beginning with dinner on 4/18 and ending with breakfast on 4/24 plus Continental Breakfast on our last morning in Antigua on 4/25
- Daily Yoga practice with Romy for the first 6 days (mats & props provided)
- All Gratuities for the first 6 days
- Ground transportation is included upon arrival on April 18th, from Guatemala City Airport up to our Retreat Center in Lake Atitlan (approximately 3 hrs drive). IMPORTANT NOTE: please coordinate flight arrival & departure times with Annabelle in order to have your transportation covered. We are planning for shared vans. Also included is your transport on the morning of 4/24 from the Lake to Antigua. (approx 3 hrs drive)
- Not included: Airfare, lunch & dinner on 4/24, gratuities for hotel on day 7, airport transportation on 4/25, spa services & other optional activities/excursions
Pricing ranges from $1810 (triple) to $2140 (single) per person. If you choose to pay via PayPal, please expect to pay service fees – above pricing is valid for payment via check only. *Don’t miss out on this great discount ~ Space is Limited!*
If you prefer to share your room we will do our best to match you with a roommate. If we are unable to do so a supplement may apply.
Contact Annabelle with questions: email@example.com
Room Descriptions for our Lake Atitlan 6 night stay:
All 6 rooms we have reserved in the Lotus house are very spacious, have private balconies and lake views!
Single, Double & Triple categories are available in the Lotus House.
The 2 Bungalows we have reserved are very private, have 1 queen bed, and are great for either a single person or a couple. They have great views, stylish spacious bathrooms, and are located on a hill, so there is a bit of a climb.
*Please choose either single, double or triple accommodations for all 7 nights ~ our Antigua hotel will offer lovely rooms in all 3 categories, so you plan to keep your roommates if you are sharing*