Your Natural Joy ~ Fall Yoga Retreat with Rebecca Mayne!
Friday September 18th to Sunday September 20th, 2015
With Rebecca Mayne
Join Rebecca for a weekend of yoga in nature! Celebrate the beauty of Northern California’s Wine Country, share farm to table meals, walks/hikes, daily yoga practice and more! Take time out to slow down the pace, rest, breathe and smile!
We’ll start the day with a morning yoga practice under the passion flower canopy, including 1 hour of dynamic vinyasa flow streaming into 45 minutes of gentle yoga for those who want to take an easier approach to our weekend. Spend the rest of your day hiking the fern grove trails, cooling off with a dip in the fresh water springs, relaxing with a private massage, or perhaps lending a hand in the organic gardens harvesting the fruits and veggies for us to feast on for our Farm to Table meals. There are also options to learn the art of making raw chocolates, essential oil blends. After our nourishing community dinner, spend rest of your evening can be spent star gazing by the fire pit, and participating in a group meditation.
This weekend is all about restoration: restoration of ourselves through the practice of yoga, and restoration of our relationship with the Earth as a necessary source of grounding, inspiration and health. When we are really in tune, we’re connected to a natural state of joy that is always within. Rebecca’s yoga classes will be focused toward this return to yourself, to your natural joy.
Our retreat center is located an hour and a half north of San Francisco on 100 acres of Sonoma coastline. All meals are organic Farm to Table. Various dietary options available!! Meals are mainly vegetarian. All luxury yurts are uniquely and individually furnished with eco conscious flair. Private & Shared yurts available. Camping available upon request with provided canvas tent.
When not teaching, Rebecca cherishes her time with her husband and son, in nature, hiking, rock climbing, beach-going, soccer-playing, and gardening. She looks forward to the day when she’ll return to painting and fun crafts, this time around with her sons creative input. She has a vision for her life of continuing to work in the lively corporate setting, and returning home to a sustainable, off-the-grid haven. She believes simple is more difficult and softer is stronger, and she strives for both.
To learn more about Rebecca, click here.
- Daily Yoga Practice with Rebecca!
- Group Meditations
- 2 night’s accommodations including all taxes (various rooming options available – see “Retreat Cost” and “Payment” Tabs)
- Daily Morning Coffee/Tea and Fresh Smoothies
- Farm to Table Vegetarian Meals (Friday Dinner, Saturday Lunch & Dinner, Sunday Brunch)
- Essential Oils Class
- All Gratuities for the weekend
- Space & Time for beautiful hikes and swimming
- Transportation to/from Retreat Center
- Massage Services and other “extras”
*Massage services must be booked in advance – please contact Annabelle if you are interested*
Pricing ranges from $430 (camping option) to $855 (single) via paypal.
Payments via check please contact Annabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camping Option: (bring your tent!): $430 via check & $445 via PayPal per person
- The Wagon: 2 Twin Beds, sleeps 2. A canvas covered tent on the bed of a 1950’s farm truck!: $510 via check & $528 via PayPal
- Present Tents: 3 Canvas Bell Tents, 2 of them have 2 twin beds and the 3rd has 1 double bed. Single = $670 via check & $695 via PayPal, Double = $560 via check & $580 via PayPal
- Quad Room: (BlackBirds Boudoir) $580 via check & $600 via PayPal
- Triple Room: (Shanti Shack) $630 via check & $650 via PayPal
- Single Room: (Beloved’s Bungalow) $830 via check & $855 via PayPal
Quad Room (4 people):
The BlackBirds Boudoir: Chic French Farmhouse inspired yurt with four twin beds, private kitchen and bathroom with claw foot tub.
Triple Room (3 people):
Shanti Shack: Yoga inspired Bell Tent with three twin beds, sink, shared bathroom, shared kitchen
Single Room (1 person):
Beloved’s Bungalow: Sufi Poet Rumi inspired yurt with Queen bed, with private claw foot tub
Rooms types are limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
If you prefer to share your room we will do our best to match you with a roommate. If we are unable to do so a supplement may apply.